Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
margarita10

Posted by irishdescended 6 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 22, 07 at 11:59

Just completed a trade with her. She sent great seeds, and sent them fast. Would trade with her anytime. Darla

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: margarita10

I also had a great trade with her. Hope to trade again soon!

o

Just completed a trade with her. She sent a generous amount of seeds, packaged well with neat seed envelopes. Would trade with again.

o

Margarita and I just completed a seed trade. She was very generous sending extra seeds for me to try. I really like them and her packaging has inspired me to store and share my seeds more creatively! Nikki

o

Margarita is a great trader with excellent communication. Thank you!

o

I just completed a wonderful trade with Margarita!

She sent her seeds promptly. They were in pretty homemade seed packs, packed in a reused bubble mailer. Everything I expected was there, and she even sent me some very nice bonus seeds which were on my want list! And she is a good communicator too. :)

I was very pleased with this trade, and would love to trade again sometime. :)

o

Wonderful trader! Would trade w/again! Thanks Margarita!

o

Just received a RR Secret Santa card from her with some wonderful seeds: pansy, Stella D'oro and vinca mix. Many thanks to you and hoping you have many blooms in your garden. Hope to trade with you in the future.

Best to you and happy holidays,
quiltingfox

o

Sent to wonderful seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Thank you for been so generous.
Dorothy

o

Sent Birdhouse gourd seeds from my wish list in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks for your generosity!

o

Great trade, nice seed packages and labeling.

o

I always enjoy trading with Margarita.Thanks!Debbie

o

Re'd seeds from the Secret Santa RR. Cutest seed envie I've seen yet!!!! I love it!!!!

o

• Posted by taz56 z8 Ga. (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 22, 08 at 23:58

Thank you S. Santa for the card and seeds
nice of you to share with me!
Susan

o

Thank you for the wonderful birthday Card and seeds!
Your are very generous,
Dorothy

o

thank you very much for the christmas card and seeds! so generous of you! happy holidays!

o

Thanks for the great seeds in the 2010 Secret Santa Seed Swap!

o

Thank you so much for being one of my Secret Santas! I'm really looking forward to growing the great seeds you sent, and thank you for the lovely card!

o

• Posted by ivyp 8 oregon (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 7, 11 at 18:30

Thanks for the great seeds in the Secret Santa Seed Swap

o

Great trade with Margarita. Very generous trader, nice packaging, quick communication and shipping. Would trade agian!

o

great trade,
nice package of iris rhizomes good communication. Will be happy to trade any time.
BB

o

Thank you for the great card and seeds in the secret santa swap! Margie

o

I just received seeds from margarita10 and am very pleased! She even sent a surprise pack of seeds. Would gladly trade with her again!

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 2, 13 at 19:02

Margarita sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

o

Margarita, thanks so much for the Christmas cheer and seeds you sent my way in the Secret Santa Swap....

And a very happy 2013 to you and yours!!

Annie

o

Rec'd a wonderful card and seeds from her in the 2012 SSS! Thanks so much, Melinda

o

I'm finished a trade with margarita10, she sent a lot of seeds and extra cutting. I love the cutting selection. Hope to trade with her in the future.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here