Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
salsacanner

Posted by flowergirl34 5 Upstate NY (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 7, 11 at 12:03

Thank you Ed for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. Such a lovely card and 2 different types of tomatoes!! Christmas has come early! :)

Merry Christmas!! and thank you for being so generous!!
vina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: salsacanner

I received some great seeds from him in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks.

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 14, 12 at 21:39

Received generous amounts of seeds from my wish list, from Ed, in the Secret Santa Swap! Thank you, Ed!
Shirley!

o

Got some nice seeds and pretty card from Ed (Salsa-Canner) in the secret santa swap thingy, thanks very much.

o

Received a lovely card and seeds from Ed for the SSS. Thank you. smitties

o

Ed,...major thanks for the wonderful snowman-birdhouse card and absolutely terrific seeds for this year's 5th annual (my 3rd) "Secret Santa Seed Swap" round robin! What a whole big bunch o' fun,...as always! This event always, nearly excusively makes our Christmas anymore. Major thanks for choosing me to send to! Elly's and my best to you and yours for the coming year! :)

o

Just did a Santa Swap with Ed and he sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with him again. Thanks

Paula

o

Thanks so much Ed for the Christmas card and great seeds you sent my way in the Secret Santa Swap. Very generous!

Wishing you a very wonderful 2013!!

Annie

o

Send a wonderful card and seeds to me in this year's SSS! Thanks, Melinda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here