Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
grdngramma

l1oness

grdngramma
11 years ago

Got seeds and nice card from l1oness for the secret santa exchange, thanks very very much Mandy.

Comments (13)

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

I am so behind on my thanks! Thank you so much Mandy for sending me the most perfect package in the January "Snowflake" round robin swap. A wonderful assortment of white seeds, a snowflake pendant and earrings, a snowflake ornament, a happy snowman and more...so lovely swapping with you!!!

Annie

• sjc48
    11 years ago

Mandy was my swap partner for the Feb. FOTESS Birthday Bash, and she sent a really terrific Paper Doll Party! She put a lot of time and thoughtfulness into my party and I am very pleased!
    Thanks, Mandy!
    Shirley!

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    10 years ago

l1oness is very thoughtful and generous. She sent me 3 well-packed seed varieties, a beautiful shiny Santa card and a yummy recipe for Garlic Dill Refrigerator Pickles... thank you!!!

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Mandy, so very glad you joined this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap" Round Robin! Major thanks for the patriotic, embossed Santa card and very generous amounts of "Mehmet's Turkish Sweet Pepper," "Pickling Cucumber" and "Watermelon Heaven Poppy" seeds! Everything arrived in excellent condition. - Wishing you a wonderful gardening season this coming year! :)

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• smitties
    10 years ago

Thank you to Mandy for the beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our 2013 SSS.

• mcc371
    10 years ago

Mandy and I did a trade for seeds from each others seed stash. She is very generous with her seeds, She shipped them quickly and they were packed very well. She is such a sweet person that I would recommend her and hope to do future trades with.

Thanks again Mandy!

Tammy (mcc371)

• roper2008
    9 years ago

Received one of Mandy's favorite tomatoes in the Secret Santa 2014. Thank you

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Mandy,...a bouquet of thanks for your fab card and seeds for the 2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap! You rock, gurl! :) Naturally, I totally recommend you as a GardenWeb treasure in excellent standing! Wishing you the best 2015 has to offer, in every way! :)

• mrs.b_in_wy
    8 years ago

Mandy sent me Burpee's Golden Zucchini in the 2015 SSS. I love it and haven't had any for the last couple years. Thank you so much!

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    8 years ago

Thank you for the Painted Daisy seeds in the SSS 2015. I love any and all daisies. I'm hoping to wintersow these lovelies!

• tessie83856
    8 years ago

Thank you for the Orangeglo watermelon seeds, one less item I will have to order. I really wanted these. Thank you Mandy. Snowman card included in the SSS 2015.

• roper2008
    8 years ago

Thank you Mandy for the card and seeds for the 2015 SSS.

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm