Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
aquawise

Posted by jaynine 5 CT (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 26, 08 at 13:00

I would trade with Gayla anytime. Her side came very quickly and she was very generous. Thanks Gayla!
Janine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: aquawise

I agree. I had a trade with Gayla recently and was very happy with what she sent and how fast she sent it.
Karyn

o

Very generous trader. She sent me so many seeds for SASE, I can beautify not just my garden, but also all of my neighbors'! :)

o

Thank you so much for your generosity....she sent with her own postage and envelope.....such a wonderful gesture....thank you again Deb

o

Gayla(aquawise)...would agree with all the previous reviews...thank you...

o

Gayla and I just had our first trade, she was so generous with her seed, and sent over lots of lovely extras. The package arrived quickly, and working with her during the setup process was very easy. I would be happy to trade again in the future. Thanks Gayla!!!

Barb (orcascove)

o

Gayla was very easy to trade with. She is very quick to ship, great communication, seeds were very well packaged. Would trade with her again.

Cindy : )

o

Gayla is a great trader. She send me strawberry plants for postage, which arrived in great condition.
-Donnisha

o

I just completed a trade with Gayla. She sent a very generous amount of seeds. I was very pleased and would trade with her anytime, Darla.

o

She is a very good trader she sent me lotus seed and swamp hibiscus for stamps. Thanks again

o

I was so lucky to have responded to a post from Gayla for postage for strawberry plants. She was so quick to get them ready that she mailed them out before receiving my postage. She sent even more plants than I had expected and they were in great condition.

Sharon

o

Just completed a fabulous swap with Gayla. She sent wonderful healthy iris rhizomes. Emails were quick and so friendly. Such a nice addition to the GW!! Would trade with again anytime! Hope mine grow well for you! Happy Growing! vina

o

I just traded Irises for Daylilies with Gayla. Wow! She sent such NICE divisions! They are absolutely huge and were packed wonderfully with the roots enclosed in a moist plastic baggie, so they arrived in perfect condition. :) She has been an absolute joy to communicate with via email, too. Thank you so much Gayla!!!

o

Just completed a trade with Gayla. She was such a pleasure to talk with and work with. She answered all my questions and explained how to package since I have never traded before. There was great communication. Everything came on time and fast. Everything was clearly labeled as well and good portions! I even got a little surprise... who doesn't love that huh? Thanks a lot Gayla! Look forward to trading with you again! And thanks for putting up with this "Newbie" :)

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a D/FW TX (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 20, 10 at 17:43

I just had a very nice trade with Gayla. The seeds came really fast and well packaged. Good communication as well.
Thank you Gayla.

o

Gayla is very generous and communicates well. She does what she says she is going to do. I wouldn't hesitate to do additional transactions with her.

o

Gayla traded seed envies for geranium seeds, how nice was that?!!

Lisa

o

Just finished a trade with Gayla... very generous trader!! Thank you!

o

Great trade! Very generous and communicates well. The mailing was fast and well packaged. Would trade again in the future.

o

Another terrific trade with Gayla. She sent me so many seeds I can share :) Thanks again Gayla and hope mine grow well for you. Happy Sowing! vina

o

I would definitely trade with Gayla again! We had a series of mishaps with our trade through no fault of either of us and she was upfront and flexible and very friendly as we worked out a great trade. Thanks so much Gayla!

o

Would trade with Gayla anytime, great communication, fast shipping, very nice!!
thanks

o

As a newbie I had a nice trade with aquawise. She was prompt and very generous.

o

I want to say thank you for all the great seeds, help and support. Hugs

o

• Posted by debi Zones 4 (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 10, 11 at 19:50

I just recieved my first trade Gayla. Everything was packed so nicely, labeled, bubble wrapped, great communicator and sent extras. Thank you for all the great seeds.
Debi

o

Wonderful trade with Gayla! I would swap with her anytime!

o

This is my 2nd trade with her. Sent her seeds promptly, well packed and labeled! Again thanks for a nice trade Gayla.

o

Gayla is awesome! I sent her SASBE for seeds, Wow she sent so many wonderful very well packaged seeds. Great communication and fast turnaround.

I hope at some point I can send her something she would need.

Thank you Gayla~

o

I just completed another trade with Gayla. It's always a pleasure to trade with her... She's very prompt and generous! Thanks Gayla!

o

My seeds just arrived, and I couldn't be more excited. Gayla was so generous in offering an SASBE, and the package was just brimming with seeds! Looking forward to an actual trade in the future once I have a garden going this summer!

o

Gayla's amazing. Did I mention how great she is? Oh yeah, And she's an awesome generous trader.

o

Just had a wonderful seed trade with aquawise.. Perfect in every way, Would Trade With Her Anytime!!
Thanks,
sherrih

o

Gayla adopted me as a newbie and sent me some seeds. They came quickly, were well packaged and of a generous number. She gets 2 thumbs up!

o

Gayla, thanks so very much for the wonderful seeds! As always, you are one total jewel of an asset to our GW community! And again, as always, you are a total pleasure to deal/communicate with! :)

o

i responded to Gayla's extremely generous offer of strawberry plants-- oh my stars! however did you fit so many in the box! they are beautiful-- thank you so much :)

o

Just finished a small trade with Gayla. Wonderful and quick!

Thanks a bunch!

o

Gayla always astounds me. I got the biggest box of wonderful healthy strawberry plants which I'm now sharing with family & neighbors. Easy to communicate with and quick to follow up. always a pleasure!

o

I received an awesome SASBE package from Gayla! She is very generous and super nice (and patient with a newbie). Thank you so much Gayla! :)

o

Gayla is fantastic.. very friendly, communicative, super-fast sending seeds out and very generous!! Thanks so much!

o

Just completed another super awesome trade with Gayla. I responded to her offer of hops vines for postage. She sent the largest and healthiest vines. I am just so thrilled! :) Gayla is an absolute asset to the GW!!

Wishing you many, many garden blooms!
vina

o

Great gal! fine trade.
Many thanks
BB

o

Love trading with Gayla. :) She is so sweet, and the package I just received was very generous - and, it was still blooming beautifully when I unwrapped! How about that! :D Thank you so much for a great trade, Gayla.

o

I just love trading with Gayla! Such a GW asset!! Super nice lady and wonderful plants! Looking forward to many more trades in the future.

Thanks so much Gayla! and Happy Blooms!
vina

o

• Posted by val1 z4 UT (My Page) on
    Wed, Jul 13, 11 at 1:59

I just completed a wonderful trade with Gayla! The rhizomes she sent were very healthy and neatly labeled. I enjoyed visiting with her in our emails and look forward to trading with her in the future. I highly recommend her as a trading partner. Thanks again.

o

Another fabulous trade with Gayla! Such a nice lady! Hope for many more in the future...
Happy Blooms!
vina

o

Recently did a trade with Gayla. She was great. Got some great seed. Thanks Gayla, Connie.

o

Aquawise/Gayla was very generous in offering seeds to me as I am rebuilding my garden. Thank you!

o

The seeds came today and they are PERFECT. Very generous, and cute decorative envelopes. I would recommend Gayla to everyone.

o

Gayla is a great trader, mails quick and cute packets!

Lisa

o

Gayla sent me 3 kinds of seeds. Bubble envelope with 3 colorful envelopes with stickers inside. Besides looking cute the seeds are wonderful. Would trade again in a heartbeat.
Heidi

o

Gayla sent me some fantastic seeds and I agree -- she is very generous. Everything came cutely packaged too. Would trade with anytime! Thanks!

o

Very nice lady who sent lots of seeds.
Thank you

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Wed, Jul 11, 12 at 22:37

Just did a trade with Gayla. Excellent trader :) She sent very nice bulbs!
Remy

o

Thank you Gayla for all the Iris,spring can not get here fast enough.

o

She never ceases to amaze me with her generosity.
Once again Thank You!

o

Recently made a trade with aquawise and was very pleased. Would trade with her again!!

o

As I stated back in 2010, Great trade! Very generous and communicates well. The mailing was fast and well packaged. Would trade again in the future.

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 13, 12 at 16:28

I just got my end of another trade with Gayla.
Great seeds in pretty little decorated packages, inside a pretty card. Thank you Gayla for a wonderful trade.

o

I got a really nice trade with Gayla, beautiful packing as well. Thank You Gayla for the trade.
Happy trading

o

i have traded with Gayla several times,and found her a very gracious trader! i would hope to trade with her again. David

o

Agree....Gayla is an awesome trader : )

o

Just did another very nice trade with Gayla. She is prompt, seeds were nicely packed in new bubble envy.. hope to trade with here again. :)

Cindy

o

I've traded with Gayla several times over the years. They've always been great trades. She's generous with her seeds, packages them well, and has great communication. Looking forward to trading with you again in the future. Thank you very much!

Alicia

o

I just received a trade from Gayla. She is a very sweet lady. I am all for doing even trades, a packet for a packet; but she was happy with sending me a bunch of stuff for a few. Thank you Gayla!

Bernadette_gourder

o

Just completed a wonderful trade with her, communication was great. Will gladly trade with her in the future and highly recommend trading with her.

Best to you and thanks bunches,
Sandra

o

She & I have done one trade & one SASE. She is great :)

o

Great trade!! :)

o

As always, a wonderful trade!!! A+++ :)

o

Just received seeds from aquawise. She is so generous.
Thank you aquawise, for sending seeds that I have been looking for, a very long time. You can trust her, to
do more than her part. I love trading with her.
djune

o

Posted by blrhudugi none (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 18, 13 at 17:42

Thank you for the package of all the flower seeds. Not only did you take time to package my seeds, but all them in all those pretty colored envelopes with all the cute stickers. I don't have the heart to open them up .

Thanks again.

(copied from another thread)

o

Another great trade, thank you Gayla, love the pretty envelopes and stickers, motivates me.
Looking forward to trading again.
Happy Thanksgiving...and gardening.

o

Great trade. Prompt and generous.

o

Thanks so much Gayla, I received my first (EVER) SASE this morning and I couldn't be happier! You are so generous, and your packaging was fun :) I'm so pleased with my experience and can't wait to start really getting into the swing of seed saving! You may have just made a lifer out of me.

o

Gayla sent such a nice, generous envelope of seeds in exchange for postage. I can't wait to start planting them. : ) Thanks again!

o

Gayla is awesome! I received my first SASE yesterday and I couldn't be happier. She sent so many wonderful very well packaged seeds. Great communication and fast turnaround.
I hope at some point I can send her something she would need.

Thank you Gayla~

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here