Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
weeds105

Catrina

weeds105
17 years ago

Catrina is a great trader. She is very polite, answered all my emails, sent a generous amount and sent them quickly. She surprise me by sending me another packet of one of the seeds, which was truly appreciated. I would definitely trade with her again. Eileen

Comments (24)

• aka_margo
    17 years ago

Catrina was part of the Wisconsin round robin trade I was in, and was nice. She checked my list and put the batwing pumpkin seeds I was looking for in the box for me!

• elvis
    17 years ago

Catrina is a super trader. I'm looking forward to an in-person trade this summer. Fortunately, we're almost neighbors!

Constance.

• heirloomtomato
    17 years ago

Catrina is an awesome trader! A wonderful, friendly, very prompt and generous lady. I would trade with her again anytime! Thanks Catrina!

• Vic Billings, MT
    16 years ago

Catrina is wonderful!
    She sent a huge box of plants for our trade! I would love to trade with her anytime!!!
    Vicky

• teresa_ohio
    16 years ago

I just completed a trade with Catrina and was very impressed. She sent wonderful plants that were very nice sized and shipped promptly. Highly recommend and would trade with again anytime. Thanks! Teresa

• penelope
    16 years ago

Did a big trade with Catrina recently. Got a bunch of great plants. Thanks again Catrina.

• katie88
    16 years ago

Recently completed a trade with Catrina -- very knowledgeable gardener, extremely generous, look forward to future trades.

Katie
    GW: katie88

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

I've traded with Catrina a couple times for lots of good veggies!
    Hopefully we trade again,
    Remy

• Lisa
    16 years ago

What a great trade! She even included wonderful bonus seeds! Thanks again!

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

I am lucky to get to trade with catrina. Very nice and the plants were wonderful. We are meeting in person next week. Thanks cathy for the wonderful plants.....One of the best! Barb

• keithrnjd
    15 years ago

Just completed a trade with Catrina. She sends what she says she will, pack the plants carefully and ships promptly. She also sends BIG plants!! Thanks so much for the great trade!

Sally

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Thank you so much Catrina!

catrina, Barb and I have just completed a three way swap! A big fat box of plants arrived in great condition. thank you so much!

A very prompt, generous and friendly trader

Frances

• happytomato2008
    15 years ago

Catrina was one of my "first trades" as I was a Newbie. She is a great communicater and I appreciated the exchange.
    Want to trade again!!

• annette_1964
    15 years ago

Just completed two trades with Catrina. She is a wonderful person to deal with and sent healthy plants. She shipped timely and plants were packaged great. Would definitely trade with her again.

Annette

• irish_rose_grower
    15 years ago

What a great trader!!! I highly recommend and definitely trade with you again. Thanks for a great trade,
    Maureen

• kerai
    15 years ago

ditto to all the good things said about Catrina!

• rbrady
    15 years ago

Just completed a trade with Catrina. She is a great trader and would highly recommend her.

Rhonda

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Completed a very nice trade in January. Catching up on my reviews :) Looking forward to the next trade :)

Kathy

• prhart
    14 years ago

An excellent trader who has a good inventory of native plants. She responds to her e-mails promptly and sends exactly what she has promised.

• disneynut1977 ~ Melissa
    14 years ago

Thank you so much for the trade.
    Catrina is a great trader. She packed the plants very well and shipped them out quickly. I would trade again in a heartbeat.

• poppy_power
    14 years ago

Completed a trade with Catrina.
    Send seeds prompt and great!communication.
    Look forward to trade with Catrina.

• kathy645
    14 years ago

Had a great trade with Catrina. Good communication, generous amount of well packaged seeds and prompt mailing.

• buturfliis_mom
    13 years ago

I just finished up a great trade with Catrina. She was prompt to mail and kept in touch . All of her seeds were packed and labeled well. She was generous in her amounts and included bonuses.... yippppeeeee....
    Thanks for the trade.

• mrs.b_in_wy
    13 years ago

I had a great trade with Catrina, too. She sent everything she agreed to send, but that's just the beginning of the story. When I got to looking, I realized she'd gone through my wish list and included SEVERAL tomato varieties I'd been wanting to grow. Thanks so much!

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus