Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
missmojo

Posted by redthreaddiy 6 (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 13, 10 at 14:16

From missmojo, I got purple balloon flowers wrapped up like a present and an awesome hand-stamped card for the Secret Santa Swap! I love and can't wait to plant these seeds! Thanks so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: missmojo

thank you very much for the christmas card and seeds! they really made my day. very generous and nicely packaged!

o

What a wonderful Christmas surprise! Thank you so much for the card and seeds! Merry Christmas and Happy Sowing! vina

o
ssse 2010

Received a very nice card and a generous amount of seeds from missmojo on 12/10/10. Thanks so much!

o

Such a wonderful surprise! :) A beautiful handmade card and some lovely seeds for my butterfly garden! Thanks so much for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap!! Happy Sowing! :)

o

We were in the Secret Santa round robin swap together. She sent me some awesome seeds and a Christmas card. I really enjoyed this swap and what she sent me!

Blessings,
Angela

o

Lisa sent a hand made card and balloon flowers for the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010. Thanks so much!!

o

Thanks for the great seeds in the 2010 Secret Santa Seed Swap!

o

Thank you so much being one of my Secret Santas and sending the lovely card and wonderful balloon flower seeds! I'm really looking forward to growing this. :)

o

Lisa! Thanks ever so much for joining this year's 3rd annual Secret Santa Seed Swap! Thanks for the kewl handmade card (my favorite kind) and the purple Balloon Flower (Platycodon) seeds! My SIL has blue ones that I snagged seeds from, but anymore, she'll be wanting my seeds..heh heh! - You sure sent seeds to a lot of people, definitely cheering along the Christmas spirit! God bless you and yours this coming year and always! :) - I definitely recommend you as a generous GW trader!

o

Lisa sent me a really cute card and seeds wrapped up like a present in the 2010 SS Swap. Thanks Lisa

o

Thank you Lisa-Miss Mojo for a homemade card and blue baloon flowers seed and especially for the first card of the season, glad to be with you in RR Secret Santa Swap.
Happy New Year and Happy Gardening.

Bea-GraanieB

o

• Posted by ivyp 8 oregon (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 7, 11 at 18:28

Thanks for the great seeds in the Secret Santa Seed Swap

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here