Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
xiangirl

Posted by mrs.b_in_wy 5a WY (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 18, 10 at 14:32

Well, I searched but didn't find a thread for Heidi yet, so here's a nice report for you. I just received Heidi's end of our trade this morning. Way fast shipping and nifty seed packages. Everything in our agreement and more. Thanks so much for the nice trade!

BTW, I forgot to tell you in the e-mail I sent that your recycled packaging now resides in my recycling :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: xiangirl

I am thrilled with my seed swap that I just completed with Heidi. Such a generous trader! A friendly lady who mails quickly...what else could you ask for :)

Happy Sowing Heidi!!

vina

o

Ohhh my GOODNESS if you want to be doing the "Happy I've got seeds in fancy packages Dance" here is the gal to trade with. Great communication, packaging, very generous and quick shipper. what MORE can I say? Will trade with anytime!!!!

o

Thank you for the wonderful card and seeds in the secret santa swap,, a very merry christmas to you,, Lisa

o

Thank you for the lovely card and seeds in the secret santa swap! Margie

o

Merry Christmas, Heidi & thank you for the lovely card with Scripture verse along with seed packets of tangerine Blanket Flower & Alaska Nasturtium.

Corrine

o

I received seeds from her in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Don

o

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Heidi, thanks so much!

Annie

o

I received a beautiful handmade Christmas card with 2 kinds of seeds from Heidi in the 2011 Secret Santa Seed Swap. Seeds are in great condition! Heidi is such a generous gardener.

Thanks! Merry Christmas!

o

xiangirl is a great Santa. She sent a cheery snowman card bringing Christmas Blessings and a nice assortment of seeds.

Thanks, Heidi.

o

Thank you Heidi for the card and seeds in teh secret santa swap!

o

Heidi sent me a great box for feathered feast fotess round robin in December. Very thoughtful and timely. Thanks Heidi. Margo

o

Heidi is so kind.
I posted looking for a few seeds for a sensory garden and butterfly garden for special needs children and she sent me this fat bubble envie loaded with seeds! Oh my goodness. She did not want anything in return! Thank you Heidi for making my day today and blessing me... You are truly kind..
Life is good, Enjoy the garden and the day.

Ellen

o

Received a seed packet from Heidi today who unofficially adopted me after responding to one of my posts on a newbie thread. She was extremely generous and gave me so many varieties to try that I will be busy for quite some time. I had mentioned to her that I was looking forward to collecting seeds from my columbine for the first time and when I opened my seed packet, she had included personalized paper envelopes to store/trade my seeds in. So thoughtful...she is the best!

o

I had a very nice "exchange" with Heidi! My end of the bargain failed but she sent me seeds anyway! Definitely someone who is here to share the love of growing things! Thanx Heidi!

o

Heidi is loved in our home :) She read that I was trading our veggie seeds to start a flower garden for my almost 5 year old daughter. She sent a BOATLOAD of seed to a VERY grateful little girl & mama & wanted nothing in return. I don't think my little girl will ever forget "Miss Heidi" who made her a seed princess :) Genuinely good person. Thanks!

o

thanks so much for the seeds for postage and the trade! sorry it took me so long to get around to this here also...

o

Very happy with our trade. Thanks!

o

Loved my trade with Heidi! She sent a nice amount of white and yellow mum plants and a new bee balm variety that I didn't have yet! They are all happily planted in my garden, and I would definitely trade with her again! Very fast to ship and great with communication. Thank you!!!

o

Heidi is so thoughtful and creative, sent me extra seed packets she has made, would love to trade with her again.

Bea

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Wed, Aug 29, 12 at 21:12

Heidi was the "guest" hostess for the August FOTESS swap and she did a wonderful job! She had a great idea and a great game! Well Done!
Shirley!

o

Just finished a great seed trade with Heidi. Friendly communication, timely shipping and plenty of seeds in pretty packages. Would happily trade again. Thanks, Heidi!

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Thu, Sep 20, 12 at 12:27

Heidi and I made a seed trade this summer, but were also swap partners for the FOTESS August 2012 swap. She sent a fabulous package, and is extremely generous with her seeds - her packages just blew me away. She also served as hostess during the August FOTESS swap and did a wonderful job. Looking forward to trading with her again!

Katie

o

Posted by shastas7 none (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 12, 12 at 20:59

This is for xiangirl/heidi, she just send me a envelope full of seeds! I was blown away, shes a sweetheart, and is very generous and kind. Also gives great tips, would love to trade again anytime. Also, she makes the cutest little seed envelopes with pics and information of the seeds on them, very cute and charming.

(copied from another thread)

o

Had an awesome exchange with xiangirl, she loaded me up with wonderful flower seeds. Thank, thankyou, mrs xiangirl you are generous, and just amazing!

o

Posted by chefconnie none (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 12, 12 at 17:53

I received awesome seeds through the secret santa swap, thank you so much!!

(copied from another thread)

o

Today I received a beautiful card and four packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Don

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 14, 12 at 21:26

I received a beautiful handmade card and lots of seeds from Heidi in the Secret Santa Swap - Many thanks, Heidi!
Shirley!

o

Tue, Dec 18, 12 at 14:10

Heidi sent me a lovely homemade card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

o

Received seeds for secret santa swap thingy in a very cool homemade card, Heidi put a lot of effort into this, glad she is part of the Garden Web community, thanks very much.

o

Thank you so much for sharing with a newbie this year in the Secret Santa Swap! I love the flowers you sent and appreciate your generosity!

o

I received a cute homemade card and flower seeds from Heidi/xiangirl for the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you!

o

Thanks to the post office, Heidi had to send my card and seeds twice. Thanks so much for going through all the trouble to help fill my garden with flowers Heidi. Margo

o

I received a nice card and seeds from Heidi in the SS swap from Heidi. Thank you! Suzanne

o

She sent a beautiful homemade card and nice seeds in the SSS! Thanks so much, Melinda

o

I asked heidi if she would accept a trade instead of a sase for some flowers. She said she didn't want a whole lot and that she would send out whatever I wanted because she loved to share. SHE WAS NOT JOKING. She has got to be the most generous trader ever. she sent me like 30 packs! thanks Heidi! I sent her some stuff, but nothing in caparison to what she sent me.

o

Had a wonderful trade of seeds from xiangirl. She sent several
packages of seeds, that I am very glad to have.
Thank you, xiangirl
djune

o

Just traded with Heidi. Package came fast and in good shape. Was very generous and included some extras on my wants list. Was so pleased. It really made my day! Thanks so much Heidi. Would be happy to trade with her anytime!

o

Great trade. Planted one type of seed she sent. All were viable. Got growing seedlings now. Sends enevelopes with flower descriptions.

o

I just had my first seed trade with Heidi and it was great! She was a pleasure to chat with and sent such a nice assortment of seeds. All of them were packed so nicely with color pictures of the plant!

I hope we can trade again Heidi! Thank you!

Carol

o

I am new to the forums and Heidi almost immediately contacted me with lots of advice and good tips! She sent me a package literally filled with seeds to get me started!! I was so excited to open it up and see what she sent! She is a very sweet and generous lady. I offered to send her some money since I didn't have anything to trade and she only requested that I be generous and help someone else out in the future. I absolutely love the idea of paying it forward! Thank you sooooo much, Heidi!!! You made my day!! I can't wait to get started on my new flowers!!

o

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in a Secret Santa Swap.

o

I was more than blessed by Heidi in the Secret Santa Swap . . . she sent me an abundance of seeds that I had on my Wish List and I can't tell you, as a new trader, how much I appreciate gardeners like Heidi.

Susie

o

I received a cute card and a bunch of perfectly packaged Cosmos and Columbine seeds from Heidi in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you!

Mandy

o

• Posted by cghpnd 7 / N.Virginia (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 7, 14 at 10:32

I received a Christmas card and wonderful seeds in the SSS. Thanks

o

Thank you to Heidi for the Christmas card and seeds I received in our 2013 SSS.

o

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 14, 14 at 10:59

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

o

What a surprise xiangirl sent to me for SSS '13! Inside the adorable card was an assortment of interesting and varied seeds, all packaged in little, hand-made envelopes that included information about the seeds within. Everything arrived safely and without damage. What a treat! Thank you!

o

Wed, Jan 29, 14 at 22:43

I received a great card and some wonderful seeds from Heidi in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much for sharing holiday cheer this season!

o

Heidi donated a great amount of seeds For the Kids Seed Swap 2014 in Round Robin. Thank you so much!

o

Heidi is a wonderful trader and a great gal. Can't thank her enough for all the seeds she sent.

o

Posted by vaflowernut 6 southwest Va (pcbt07@centurylink.net) on
Sat, Jun 21, 14 at 10:14

Heidi is great, very nice. And her plants are healthy. I'd trade again any time. Thanks Heidi.

(copied from another thread>

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here