Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
neohippie

Posted by angelady (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 26, 10 at 14:51

We were in the Secret Santa round robin swap together. She sent me some awesome seeds and a Christmas card. She's a highly recommended great trader!

Blessings,
Angela

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: neohippie

I was also in the Secret Santa round robin with Neohippie. She's a great trader!!

o

Neohippie sent a card with an adorable bat on the front for the secret santa swap! How did you know I loved bats so much?? I can see him smiling at me out of the corner of my eye while I type out this thank you :) She sent 4 varieties of seeds:
- Ornamental Eggplant 'Pumpkin on a Stick' (I have ALWAYS wanted to try this variety! These are hard to find in stores. I can't wait to see what they look like in person!)
- Eggplant 'Black Beauty' (For some reason, the black beauty seeds that I bought came out looking like oriental eggplants, so I am happy that I have some fresh seeds to try again!)
- Collards 'Vates' (YES! I do not have this variety - super excited!)
- Tomato 'Hawkins Plum' (Don't have this variety either - sounds delicious!!!)
Thank you for being so awesome! I will start all of the seeds this spring and will continue to save seeds from them forever! :)

o

Thank you Amanda for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. I just love my bat Christmas card and all the wonderful seeds you sent.

Thank you so much for your generosity!
Merry Christmas! :)
vina

o

Thanks Amanda for the great card and seeds. What a surprise. You sent so many of my favorites, but in new varieties! Can't wait for spring. A

o

Posted by socalgardengal 10 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 2, 13 at 14:47

Thank you so very much for your generosity and sharing wonderful veggie seeds with a newbie in the Secret Santa Swap. I truely appreciate it!!

(copied from another thread)

o

Rec'd a wonderful card and nice seeds from Amanda in the SSS! Thanks, Melinda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here