Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
weeds105

graanieb

weeds105
17 years ago

Bea is a great trader. She is very polite, answered all my emails and then some. I really enjoyed receiving emails from Bea. She sent a generous amount and sent them quickly. I would definitely trade with her again. Eileen

Comments (120)

• soilent_green
    13 years ago

Trading with her was a pleasant experience. I won't hesitate to trade with her again if the opportunity arises.

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed an amazing seed swap with Bea! She sent so many extra surprises...I'm going to have to look some of them up! :) Its lovely people like her, with their immense generosity, that make the GardenWeb a wonderful place to be. Thanks so much again Bea and I hope everything grows well for you!! vina

• stormy_weather
    13 years ago

Wonderful trader, very generous and prompt in shipping. Thanks again!

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Bea is a wonderful trader. Very generious, very polite, answers email quickly, and mails very quick and everything is packed very nicely. would trade with her anytime.. Thanks Bea..
    Sherri

• moonwolf_gw
    13 years ago

I did a trade with Bea a few months back and she is a very kind and generous trader! I will trade with her again when the time comes! Talking to her is like talking to an old friend or one of the family. I know she's been having a rough time herself, but we're all here to support her.

Happy howls to you, Bea! Enjoy your seeds!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• redthreaddiy
    13 years ago

From graanieb, I got a really pretty embellished envelope which had a pinecone wreath card inside (did you add glitter yourself?! It's BEAUTIFUL!) along with tons of seeds for the secret santa swap! I got Sonata-White and Happy Ring Cosmos, Red Chinese Lanterns, Red Tithonia, and Cinnamon Basil seeds! These are all new to me! I'm so excited to plant the Chinese lanterns - I looked them up and they look so cool and so do all of the other seeds! Thank you so much!!!

• tomva
    13 years ago

Bea is a great person and very prompt and generous,would definetly trade with her again
    TomVa

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    13 years ago

We were in the Secret Santa round robin swap together. She sent me some awesome seeds and a Christmas card. I really enjoyed this swap and what she sent me!

Blessings,
    Angela

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Thank you so much Bea for being a part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010! She sent me a lovely pine cone Christmas card and some wonderful seeds for my garden. Merry Christmas Bea and Happy Sowing!! :) vina

• debi
    13 years ago

Bea,
    Is a friend in the garden. I just received a package packed full of extras, well labeled. Got lots of my wants and many surprises. Looking forward to a long term friendship and many more trades in the future..
    Debi

• annie_nh
    13 years ago

Just received a wonderful trade from graanieb
    I certainly will trade with her again
    Annie

• pumkingal
    13 years ago

What can I say about the wonderful Bea??? Yes wonderful,,,Thank you for our great trade and all the extras too,, we had agreed on a few and we both got surprises alot of seeds,,just how I like it.. thank you, she is so sweet to talk to,,
    Will so trade with you again and again,, she is a 5 star trader,, thanks Lisa

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

I recently completed a trade with Bea. She's a pleasure to communicate with, generous with seeds, and a prompt sender. Would definitely trade with her again!

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Once again another wonderful trade with Bea! She is just so generous with her seed trades I can't say enough nice things about her. A seed trade with Bea is a true pleasure. And I'm looking forward to many more :) Happy Sowing Bea! vina

• karyn1
    13 years ago

What can I say. Bea sent me another package filled with all kinds of wonderful seeds. We've been trading for years and it's always a nice surprise when I open a package from her. Thanks : )

• bemonkey Zone 7 South New Jersey
    13 years ago

I had a great trade with Bea, even better correspondence. She even sent extra seeds. Bea was so easy to communicate with and prompt. I would love to trade with her in future.

Thank you again.

Vesna

• bizarrogir
    12 years ago

Bea is such a nice person :) Thanks for the great trade Bea! I'd love to do it again sometime!

• sunshine98
    12 years ago

Bea just sent me a box of plants and like all the others they are WONDERFUL!!!!!! I have been trading with Bea for about 5 years now and she has always come through with flying colors. Healthy plants, GORGEOUS, Very friendly personality, communicative, sends on time, and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone wanting to do a great trade. She gets a AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++++++++++ from me !!!!

Always a friend,
    Sunshine98

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

It was a pleasure to trade with Bea. Friendy and prompt communication, quick shipping and generous extras. Would be happy to trade again! Margie

• alwaysagarden
    12 years ago

Another great trade with Bea. She is always prompt, generous and very friendly. Look forward to another!
    Cindy : )

• crackingtheconcrete
    12 years ago

Just had my first trade with Bea and she was a darling and so generous, as all her previous ratings attest to. Thanks so much, Bea! :)

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    12 years ago

Sorry I didn't post a review sooner. Bea sent me generous amounts of well packaged seeds. Many extras. Her correspondence was warm and friendly. I highly reccommend her. Thanks! Jen

• tl.graham
    12 years ago

As a newbie I did a sasbe with Bea. She is so friendly and fun to talk too. I look forward to getting to know her better and hopefully one day to have something to trade with her! Thanks Bea for making a newbie feel welcome!

• Pash
    12 years ago

I just found this 'rate a and review' forum and have to comment on what a delight it is to trade with Bea. She's a real gardener's gardener. I'm looking forward for to trading with her again. Thanks for everything, Bea!

• ruthz
    12 years ago

Bea, thank you for the beautiful angel card and sharing your seeds with me in the Secret Santa swap.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

• jaynine
    12 years ago

A big thank you to Bea for the lovely seeds sent in the Secret Santa swap!

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

I am looking forward to growing the fun seeds Bea sent me in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks Bea!
    Alana

• apoppyfield
    12 years ago

Thanks for another great trade grannie!! Loved the seeds. A

• seedmoney
    12 years ago

Swapping with Bea is like peeking in your Xmas sock--the deeper you dig, the better it gets! Thank you Bea, for sharing your seeds with me. Trading with you is always a pleasure.
    regards,
    seedmoney

• stlgirl
    12 years ago

Another great trade with Bea. Love the bonus seeds.

~stlgirl

• mrao77
    11 years ago

Bea is the sweetest! Oh my goodness! I cant believe I had not found this jewel of a person before. I contacted her about a plant that I had been looking for, not realizing she has sooo many ravings on this forum. Just completed my first swap with Bea. Awesome trader, kind and generous. She even sent many extras! I sure look forward to more swaps! Thank you, Bea!
    mrao77

• domesticdiana
    11 years ago

I had the pleasure of receiving some seeds for SASE from Bea and I got more than I had in mind! :)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Posted by MoonFire none (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 13, 12 at 19:55

Seed trade with her was excellent :) ...thanks bunches graanieb!!

(copied from another thread)

• Pixel_Pepper
    11 years ago

It was great to trade with Bea-- she traded me quite a variety (gave me plenty of options and even included some surprises) and they were all healthy and packaged well. She even included instructions for care on the packaging, and her emails were very friendly. I'm glad we had the chance to trade!

• nel.nucifera
    11 years ago

Generous and courteous trader! Would trade with her anytime! Thanks so much!

• ruthz
    11 years ago

Another great trade with Bea.
    Just received a package full of great seeds.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    11 years ago

A+++ Bea sent me generous amounts of well packaged seeds. Many extras. Her correspondence was warm and friendly. I highly recommend her. Thanks again! Jen

• lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
    11 years ago

Once again, another great trade with Bea! As usual, generous seed amounts, quick to ship, and love the extras! Thanks, Bea!!!

Alicia

• throughtheforest
    10 years ago

What a lovely trade! We exchanged a number of emails, really loved chatting with Bea. We're already planning to do another trade in the fall and I can't wait. One of the most enjoyable trades I've done!

• irishdescended
    10 years ago

I have traded with Bea several times over several years. I dont have enough great things to say about her! Shes one of gardenwebs best! Darla.

• ashley05
    10 years ago

Not only did Bea send beautiful plants and a good amount of seeds, but she was a lot of fun to communicate with. I can't wait for our next trade!

• recipesaver2
    10 years ago

Wonderful to trade with and so generous!!
    Thanks so much!
    Jean

• SunshineGal
    10 years ago

Wonderful trade with Bea! Great communication, super quick shipping, wonderful seeds PLUS extra seeds...very happy with the trade! Thanks so much!

• elvimiller
    10 years ago

Bea donated seeds For the Kids Seed Swap 2014 in Round Robin. She followed all directions and was a pleasure to swap with! Thanks!

• bowler851
    10 years ago

Bea and I had a marvelous trade. She's very prompt and neat and so, so generous. But, trumping even that ... Bea is simply a sweetheart. Kind and caring and a wonderful conversationalist. I was happy just trading emails with her, let alone the great seeds. I would trade with her again anytime and hope to keep in touch. Thank you, Bea.

~ Jen

• PRO
    Sycamore Lane
    9 years ago

One of my favorite trade experiences so far! I had a great trade with Bea! She is so wonderful to chat with and has lots of good information. Very generous; sending more than requested. Simply a gracious trader! Thanks so much!

• cowboydad76
    9 years ago

just found out bout this forum I received my seeds from Bea yesterday in great shape 2 thumbs up!!!

• vaflowernut
    9 years ago

Thank you GraanieB for all the wonderful seeds. Such a nice person :)

• bluee19
    9 years ago

I would definitely recommend Bea to trade and thank you so much from the bottom of heart for the seeds. I appreciate your emails and quick response. There are not enough Thank Yous to say how much I appreciate your kindness.

• ladyrose65
    9 years ago

I just had a great seed and plant exchange with Lady Bea. She is an honorable woman. Would not mind doing any future trades with her.

Sincerely, Avis M.

Sponsored
Capri Home Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Reputable Home Renovation Company Serving Northern Virginia