Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
graanieb

Posted by weeds105 z5 IL (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 21, 06 at 15:29

Bea is a great trader. She is very polite, answered all my emails and then some. I really enjoyed receiving emails from Bea. She sent a generous amount and sent them quickly. I would definitely trade with her again. Eileen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: graanieb

Bea is a generous trader and sends great emails. Someone I'd love to trade with again.
Karyn

o

Bea is a very freindly, kind trader. She has sent wonderful prompt trades.

o

Sure....I am just not as good as GrannieB, lol
One day I'll learn of the ways to become one here.

Sue-Chemocurl, Eileen, Karyn and Liz, you all are just great to communicate and trade with.

Glad there is Conversation forum added here, sometimes feel like expressing myself to a great length and it saves on mass mailings. Having trouble with AOL emails, now using Ammyself333Bea@Yahoo.com.

Hope you are well and keeping warm and safe.

Bea

o

Just completed a wonderful swap with Bea. Awesome trader, kind and generous. Highly recommend.

o

Yes she is friendly. I loved communicating with her through emails. I look forward to our next trade. : )

o

WONDERFUL Trade !
LOVE YA GIRLFRIEND ~~
YA flower Bud ~~
Tink62

o

Love you too girlfriend,it wasnt much of a send, wish I can afford to send you a bunch, wait til spring...not that stamps will grow then too, but you know what I mean.
Good seeing you here..well wishes.

keep me informed, am in emails for you.
Bea

o

Ann (Farmerbell) and Darla (Irish), hope we keep in touch and make occasional trades, good to be getting to know some wonderful people here.

Bea

o

She is wonderful, and fun emails too, greta trading with you Bea, hope to again, thanks, Lisa

o

Graanieb gets a 2 green thumbs up from me, what a great trader she is! Friendly and fun, will trade with her again in a heartbeat!

Dena

o

A sweet lady! Make sure you check out her awesome gardening tips, especially keeping the ants away with the chalk, you are a lifesaver.
Thank you Graanieb for an awesome trade.
:) Danielle
Firegurl

o

Wonderful trader! Exceptional person! Thank you Bea!
Dizzy

o

Bea is simply Wonderful! No other word will do. I hope we have the opportunity to trade again.

Sue

o

Bea is the source of most of my seeds that I have in my seed drawer. She asked me one day if I would like a care package because I was a newbie (Spring 2006) and I said sure. I couldn't believe the big package of seeds I received. I love her emails and friendship. thanks Bea, you're what Gardenweb is all about. Joe.

o

Bea is a doll!! Always willing to converse via e-mail, send tons of seeds, and wanting you to try new things too. Love her dearly and also her seeds.
Ginny B.

o

You're all wonderful...and I hope you are doing well and the weather is not bad. I've been busy in the yard and haven't kept in touch as much now that everything is growing and the plants I am to send you are taking roots, will be shipping them to some of you soon.

see you, you all take care, big huggz.

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 11, 07 at 19:34

Graanieb is a very warm, friendly person and a delight to trade with.

o

was kind enough to send me seeds when i was starting out, would trade with again anytime!!!

o

Bea is wonderful. She is always so sweet in her emails and she sent me a huge package of seeds. Would trade with her anytime.

o

Bea is a friendly and generous person to trade with! I hope we can trade again.

o

Just love this trader! Super friendly & generous! Thanks Bea!
Melanie

o

I've traded with Bea a couple of times. She takes seed trading to heart. She is fair and honest.

I will say this about Bea....if you set up a trade with her, you're likely to get a huge envelope full of seeds...ones you expected and lots of surprises.

Alice
michiganalice

o

You're more than prompt and generous, Alice, being understanding matters the most, in this instance, anyway, thank you.
You've traded with me twice, I've traded with you once!! lol
I've gotten a little explanatory when I thought you've not gotten my second send, who wouldn't make some huffy puffy if they thought their 2 ,one is okay, but 2, sends didn't make it? We figured one send made it and one went somewhere else! Guess this seems taking it to heart posting about it, feel the need to, since I wasn't going to post until you directed me here, glad you did. No big deal, never thought it was, all small fun stuff. I am sure you agree.

GB
Bea

o

Hey, just noticed something, 30 something positive reviews and most of them from me! LOL
I should give myself a credit for never posting when I don't receive sends as I sometimes don't acknowledge received seeds, who can keep it all on their minds?
I'm sure there are some out there who've not sent me their end of the deal, there is plenty of time til spring and hope all are doing well.
Now...plants are another matter, I'd email someone if I didn't get their send and if I was ignored while I see them post around, I'd then post in this forum. Just email me if you've not received what I promised.
Sometimes I've wished friends here were cheating me out of plenty rather than the sad fact we found out they couldn't send anything out due to their being sick.
Lately our postal service has been employing new workers and mail hasn't been handled with care, mixing the mail with neighbors' is okay, but not picking the mail is another matter. Hopefully they'll straighten this out soon.

Have fun,

GB

o

Bea, you're a sweet and generous lady. Thank you for sharing your seeds, your stories, and your recipes with me.

Maria

o

Just wanted to make sure I posted on both threads that are started for her....Bea is absolutley wonderful! She is warm,kind and very interesting to talk to! Our trade was fantastic and would trade with her many times over...Thanks Bea!~Angie

o

Maria and Angie, you're so great to get to know, hey, if you haven't gotten in touch with each other, you ought to.

I've written down on my notes if I owe someone, especially plants come spring, will try not to forget it, if I do, please remind me, anyone out there.

Hope you have plenty to be thankful for and enjoy your
Thanksgiving day.

from my heart,
Bea

o

Bea and I've traded multiple times, a delight to know as a person. She's very generous, makes time for conversation and I also enjoy reading her site.

Katie
GW: katie88

o

Just finished a trade with Bea. She is a very generous trader. Very friendly emails and a fast turn around on the send. I would glady recommend and trade again. Thanks.

o

It's been a while since I traded with Bea but I was cleaning out my old emails this morning and was reminded of our great swap. Wonderful trader!

o

I loved trading with Bea - very generous trader and thoughtful as well! Would gladly trade with Bea again!

Thanks Bea!
Diana

o

I love to trade with Bea,so friendly and generous and fast too!Debbie

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 4, 08 at 13:35

I've traded with Bea a couple times. She is fun to talk to and she always tries to find something I want like the cookbook last time. : )
Remy

o
RE: Copied from another thread

Posted by blueangel NC7/8 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 6, 08 at 8:44

Bea is a wonerful person and generous trader
highly recomended

Blueangel

o

Bea is wonderful! I very much enjoyed our trade! She was very generous on her end of it! Lots of lovely things that I've been wanting and a couple I didn't know I wanted until I got them and looked them up!! Thank you, Bea! I've also enjoyed our emails back and forth! Would definitely recommend trading with her and will myself again!

Kathy

o

Bea, is the GREATEST!!!!! Remember me Bea?? Yeah, still lurking around here at times....LOL!!! Well, Bea and I go back what? 3 years??? She's and EXTRAORDINARY woman and her food ROCKS!!! One of the Best traders I've had the pleasure of dealing with. I'm glad to call her my friend. Thank-you for everything you've done for me Bea and for sharing!!
L&P
Nancy aka sunshine98

o

Nancy, we love you, so extraordinarily sweet, I'm just your simple friend who's thankful for you and all others, just need more time to post more.
Idea popped again, will post a suggestion to MODERATORS later,
asking if we could each have conversation under our names, with rules and restrictions, of course. Might be interesting.

Getting ready for hummingbirds, once they arrive, starting to plant seeds of annuals.

much more to share eventually,

Bea

o

Bea is a priceless gift!!! She was in one of my swaps and send extras and kept great comunication.

Purpleacres

o

Bea is a wonderful trader and an awesome friend! We completed a trade recently and she was a prompt and generous as always! Looking forward to the next one, hon!!

Kathy

o

I purposely didn't read any reviews before writing this, so I have no idea if I'm repeating what anyone else said... I didn't want anyone else's comments to affect my thoughts before posting... so here goes:

She was VERY quick with mailing her package out. She was GREAT with communication even beyond seed trading... She clarified what she had and how many, etc., which was a great bonus for someone as anal as me.... She labeled and wrapped everything to protect it and let me know which year it was harvested... all great things, and it was a perfect trade. It was also a large trade, which are the kind I prefer as it makes it the most cost effective for me.

Now, lastly, on a personal note, this woman rocks... I am literally in tears... she's let me "lean on her shoulder" as I've been going through some tearful times here because of some medical issues with my daughter... she's just a doll... She's sent me recipes when I was running around trying to find something for dinner.... I can't say enough about this beautiful person (so I'm sorry for being so long-winded)....

BUT, on top of everything, she sent me 50% in bonuses to match the seeds we were trading, which was a LOT of bonuses (mind you, this is like the second biggest trade I've ever done, too)... it literally has brought me to tears... I can tell she studied my want list and gave me whatever she had that I may have wanted (and did!)... LOL... WOW, is all I can say...

~Angela

o

Angela, thank you so much for the extraordinary kindness and a great trade, everything neatly packed and labeled, love trading with you and keeping in touch.

You're reminding me of a few times when I had tears and was so excited after getting my pkgs I wished I could meet in person and give them big hugs. You'll easily meet some of the nicest people here, being as you are.

Katie, haven't kept up with reading as much esp. in May, not sure if I thanked you, but you know I would. Being in the fall trading mood,are you?

well wishes and hugs to both of you,
GB---Bea

o

I just did my first trade with Bea, and it went very well! She sent a generous amount, and loves to spoil newbies like me! :)

o

I just love Graanie Bea, we traded a long time ago, and i forgot to post, it was a very busy time, she sent tons of stuff for the kids!! she was so generous and i was so green!! LOL she was very nice about everything! that's when i learned to send bonus's! and lots of them!! hee Hee!! LOL she is one of the most uplifting people i know! not a bad thing to say! she is a total gem, and that is what we all need!
she also sent us seeds in the secret santa round robin, she again was very generous and sent us seeds from her own garden!! how cool is that!! in a time when you can be sending out all the extra's!! LOL ya gotta just love that!! Thank you So Much!! Hugs ~Medo

o

I've lost count of all the trades I've had with Bea but they've all been great and full of wonderful surprises. She's a great lady to trade and chat with.
Karyn

o

Graanieb being a Secret Santa, sent me a card stuffed with so many wonderful goodies. I will be adding several things to my veggie and flower gardening in 2009. Thanks Bea!

Sue

o

Thank you so much. These seeds got to me SOOO quick. I can't wait to grow some of these. I love the trade we did and look forward to trading in the future.

Melissa1977

o

sorry so late in posting!
though my seeds got 'lost' in the mail, bea gladly sent me what she had left from my list, plus very, very lovely extras. thank you for being so generous, bea. my garden will be extra special this year because of you!
janine

o

Hey Janine, you might yet receive those lost seeds, smile, Kim (Kr222) told me the other day she got my send after 3 months, amazing!
Thank you all, be well,
with love
Bea

o

Bea is the best. She remembered my mentioning that I was looking for a plant several months ago. Yesterday I got a surprise package in the mail. The plant I'd been looking for plus some others. It even arrived on my birthday!

o

had a great trade with Bea lots of seeds and some extras as well. would trade with her again. A++

o

• Posted by karendee 5Wst. of Chicago,IL (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 2, 09 at 17:24

Great person and awsome trader!!!

o

Just had another trade with Bea. She is such a nice person and always a good trade!

Sue G.

o

Just received a SASBE from Bea. It was filled with all sorts of surprises in addition to the seeds I had requested. Bea is a wonderful lady and chatting with her via email is so delightful. Would definitely trade with her again.

-StLGirl

o
edit

Ooops, actually I did a trade with Bea - not a SASBE. Got this post mixed up with another one I did. Regardless though, Bea is awesome.

-StLGirl

o

Posted by missourimoon_2009 6 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 17, 09 at 10:01

I received an amazing amount of different seeds from Bea for postage. She is wonderful, I looked for a thread for her, but couldn't find one, but she is a gem of a person if you ask me!

(copied from another thread)

o

Grannieb
Thank you so much for trading with me. Sent the items fast and it was much more than what I was expecting. I would love trading with you again in the future!
Dzramirez

o

Bea is a wonderful person to deal with. She is kind, considerate, overly generous and speedy. I would love to trade with her anytime and hope you get the chance to do so as well. A great lady!

o

I just love trading with Bea! She's fast, efficient and sweet. Don't hesitate to trade with Bea!

o

Loved trading with Bea! She is amazing!

o

Bea is wonderful to trade with and hope to do more with her in the future.

Cindy

o

Just finished a great trade with Bea thanks....:)

o

Yet another fantastic trade with Bea. This is the third time I have traded with her through the years. I only see where I have left feedback once before..... SHAME ON ME! Bea is a true asset to the gardenweb community and its always a honor to get the chance to trade with her. Thank you again Bea..... Darla.

o

I just did another wonderful trade with Bea .
She is a generous trader n nice person as well :)

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a D/FW TX (My Page) on
    Wed, Aug 4, 10 at 11:47

Just finished another great trade with Bea.

o

Finished a seed trade with Bea a couple weeks ago, she is so generous! Thanks so much : )

o

Awesome trading with bea. Thanks much for the generous package

o

Graanieb just sent me her end of the trade, she is so very generous!! she always has been!! she is very great about conversation!! giving me info on the seeds she sends and so accomadating on what she can send me :') she is one of the best people to trade with!!! **big smile** she sent everything well packaged, well marked and very fast!! in a heartbeat i would trade with her again and i'd definately recommend trading with her!! Thank you so much!! ~medo

o

Bea sent me a bunch of different seeds. she really went out of her way to package them up so pretty! would love to trade with her again!

o

grannieb is a friendly and generous trader. Just completed a very nice trade; looking forward to the next time.
Alana

o

Did a trade with Bea! Very generous and great communication! Would love to do future trades with her!

Randi

o

Trading with her was a pleasant experience. I won't hesitate to trade with her again if the opportunity arises.

o

Just completed an amazing seed swap with Bea! She sent so many extra surprises...I'm going to have to look some of them up! :) Its lovely people like her, with their immense generosity, that make the GardenWeb a wonderful place to be. Thanks so much again Bea and I hope everything grows well for you!! vina

o

Wonderful trader, very generous and prompt in shipping. Thanks again!

o

Bea is a wonderful trader. Very generious, very polite, answers email quickly, and mails very quick and everything is packed very nicely. would trade with her anytime.. Thanks Bea..
Sherri

o

I did a trade with Bea a few months back and she is a very kind and generous trader! I will trade with her again when the time comes! Talking to her is like talking to an old friend or one of the family. I know she's been having a rough time herself, but we're all here to support her.

Happy howls to you, Bea! Enjoy your seeds!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o

From graanieb, I got a really pretty embellished envelope which had a pinecone wreath card inside (did you add glitter yourself?! It's BEAUTIFUL!) along with tons of seeds for the secret santa swap! I got Sonata-White and Happy Ring Cosmos, Red Chinese Lanterns, Red Tithonia, and Cinnamon Basil seeds! These are all new to me! I'm so excited to plant the Chinese lanterns - I looked them up and they look so cool and so do all of the other seeds! Thank you so much!!!

o

Bea is a great person and very prompt and generous,would definetly trade with her again
TomVa

o

We were in the Secret Santa round robin swap together. She sent me some awesome seeds and a Christmas card. I really enjoyed this swap and what she sent me!

Blessings,
Angela

o

Thank you so much Bea for being a part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010! She sent me a lovely pine cone Christmas card and some wonderful seeds for my garden. Merry Christmas Bea and Happy Sowing!! :) vina

o

• Posted by debi Zones 4 (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 12, 11 at 21:13

Bea,
Is a friend in the garden. I just received a package packed full of extras, well labeled. Got lots of my wants and many surprises. Looking forward to a long term friendship and many more trades in the future..
Debi

o

Just received a wonderful trade from graanieb
I certainly will trade with her again
Annie

o

What can I say about the wonderful Bea??? Yes wonderful,,,Thank you for our great trade and all the extras too,, we had agreed on a few and we both got surprises alot of seeds,,just how I like it.. thank you, she is so sweet to talk to,,
Will so trade with you again and again,, she is a 5 star trader,, thanks Lisa

o

I recently completed a trade with Bea. She's a pleasure to communicate with, generous with seeds, and a prompt sender. Would definitely trade with her again!

o

Once again another wonderful trade with Bea! She is just so generous with her seed trades I can't say enough nice things about her. A seed trade with Bea is a true pleasure. And I'm looking forward to many more :) Happy Sowing Bea! vina

o

What can I say. Bea sent me another package filled with all kinds of wonderful seeds. We've been trading for years and it's always a nice surprise when I open a package from her. Thanks : )

o

I had a great trade with Bea, even better correspondence. She even sent extra seeds. Bea was so easy to communicate with and prompt. I would love to trade with her in future.

Thank you again.

Vesna

o

Bea is such a nice person :) Thanks for the great trade Bea! I'd love to do it again sometime!

o

Bea just sent me a box of plants and like all the others they are WONDERFUL!!!!!! I have been trading with Bea for about 5 years now and she has always come through with flying colors. Healthy plants, GORGEOUS, Very friendly personality, communicative, sends on time, and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone wanting to do a great trade. She gets a AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++++++++++ from me !!!!

Always a friend,
Sunshine98

o

It was a pleasure to trade with Bea. Friendy and prompt communication, quick shipping and generous extras. Would be happy to trade again! Margie

o

Another great trade with Bea. She is always prompt, generous and very friendly. Look forward to another!
Cindy : )

o

Just had my first trade with Bea and she was a darling and so generous, as all her previous ratings attest to. Thanks so much, Bea! :)

o

Sorry I didn't post a review sooner. Bea sent me generous amounts of well packaged seeds. Many extras. Her correspondence was warm and friendly. I highly reccommend her. Thanks! Jen

o

As a newbie I did a sasbe with Bea. She is so friendly and fun to talk too. I look forward to getting to know her better and hopefully one day to have something to trade with her! Thanks Bea for making a newbie feel welcome!

o

I just found this 'rate a and review' forum and have to comment on what a delight it is to trade with Bea. She's a real gardener's gardener. I'm looking forward for to trading with her again. Thanks for everything, Bea!

o

• Posted by ruthz DFW/TX (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 10, 11 at 18:13

Bea, thank you for the beautiful angel card and sharing your seeds with me in the Secret Santa swap.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

o

A big thank you to Bea for the lovely seeds sent in the Secret Santa swap!

o

I am looking forward to growing the fun seeds Bea sent me in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks Bea!
Alana

o

Thanks for another great trade grannie!! Loved the seeds. A

o

Swapping with Bea is like peeking in your Xmas sock--the deeper you dig, the better it gets! Thank you Bea, for sharing your seeds with me. Trading with you is always a pleasure.
regards,
seedmoney

o

Another great trade with Bea. Love the bonus seeds.

~stlgirl

o

• Posted by mrao77 TX US zone 7 (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 24, 12 at 17:06

Bea is the sweetest! Oh my goodness! I cant believe I had not found this jewel of a person before. I contacted her about a plant that I had been looking for, not realizing she has sooo many ravings on this forum. Just completed my first swap with Bea. Awesome trader, kind and generous. She even sent many extras! I sure look forward to more swaps! Thank you, Bea!
mrao77

o

I had the pleasure of receiving some seeds for SASE from Bea and I got more than I had in mind! :)

o

Posted by MoonFire none (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 13, 12 at 19:55

Seed trade with her was excellent :) ...thanks bunches graanieb!!

(copied from another thread)

o

It was great to trade with Bea-- she traded me quite a variety (gave me plenty of options and even included some surprises) and they were all healthy and packaged well. She even included instructions for care on the packaging, and her emails were very friendly. I'm glad we had the chance to trade!

o

Generous and courteous trader! Would trade with her anytime! Thanks so much!

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Fri, Oct 5, 12 at 14:57

Another great trade with Bea.
Just received a package full of great seeds.

o

A+++ Bea sent me generous amounts of well packaged seeds. Many extras. Her correspondence was warm and friendly. I highly recommend her. Thanks again! Jen

o

Once again, another great trade with Bea! As usual, generous seed amounts, quick to ship, and love the extras! Thanks, Bea!!!

Alicia

o

What a lovely trade! We exchanged a number of emails, really loved chatting with Bea. We're already planning to do another trade in the fall and I can't wait. One of the most enjoyable trades I've done!

o

I have traded with Bea several times over several years. I dont have enough great things to say about her! Shes one of gardenwebs best! Darla.

o

Not only did Bea send beautiful plants and a good amount of seeds, but she was a lot of fun to communicate with. I can't wait for our next trade!

o

Wonderful to trade with and so generous!!
Thanks so much!
Jean

o

Wonderful trade with Bea! Great communication, super quick shipping, wonderful seeds PLUS extra seeds...very happy with the trade! Thanks so much!

o

Bea donated seeds For the Kids Seed Swap 2014 in Round Robin. She followed all directions and was a pleasure to swap with! Thanks!

o

Bea and I had a marvelous trade. She's very prompt and neat and so, so generous. But, trumping even that ... Bea is simply a sweetheart. Kind and caring and a wonderful conversationalist. I was happy just trading emails with her, let alone the great seeds. I would trade with her again anytime and hope to keep in touch. Thank you, Bea.

~ Jen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here