Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
tidewaterlilly

Posted by liznbeatle 7 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 9, 06 at 15:29

What a gracious kind trader!!!! She sent her trade beautifully wrapped with all the seeds very nicely packed and labeled. Very generous and would recomend her as an excellent trader.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: tidewaterlilly

Great trader. We just completed a large trade. Tidewaterlilly was great at communicating every step of the way, seeds labeled and packaged well and mailed very quickly. I recommend her highly.

o

I traded with Tidewaterlily last year and it was a very good trade. Everything was labeled well and her seeds germinated for me. Would trade with her any time. :-)

o

tidewaterlilly is a great trader.
we just finished a trade & she is very generous.
i would trade with her anytime.
merriesunshine

o

Vickie is a great trader. She is very polite, answered all my emails, sent a generous amount and sent them quickly. Vickie wins the award for my "largest trade", 55 packs of seeds. How cool is that . I would definitely trade with her again. Eileen

o

An awesome trade who like to trade in large quantity. All were labeled well and arrived quickly. Thanks again Vickie!
:) Firegurl
Danielle

o

Beautifully packed seeds. I stole the idea from her seed envelopes to make some of my own. :-)
Thanks much.

o

We just completed a large trade and everything was clearly labeled and nicely packed. Someone I'd like to trade with again in the future. Thanks Vickie.
Karyn

o

I enjoyed trading with with Vickie too. Very prompt and generous.

o

I just completed the largest trade ever with Vickie. It was great!! And everything came very neatly packaged (little wrapped packages within the big package). Mine was not so neat...LOL!

I so look forward to trading with her again in the future!

o

I just received my end of the trade with Vickie! She always does such a beautiful job. The package was almost to pretty to tear open. Thank you for the HUGE amount!
Always a pleasure to trade with

hummingbirddaisy

o

Vickie is an absolute pleasure to trade with. Very generous and a really nice lady. Would trade again anytime!
Karen (heirloomtomato)

o

Wow. Absolutely one of the best trades ever. A neat person and a pleasure to get to deal with. Everything was so beautiful too. Thanks Vickie!

-ellie

o

Great Trader! Very generous and organized. Thanks again Vickie!
~Chandra

o

By far one of the best traders ever. A pleasure to trade with...great to communicate with in working out a huge trade, generous, well labeled and packaged...in fact I felt like I was opening up a present...everything wrapped and packaged with such care...

I think this was my second largest trade ever.

Give Vickie 5 STARS!

Thanks again

Sue

o

By far one of the best traders ever. A pleasure to trade with...great to communicate with with, generous, well labeled and packaged...in fact I felt like I was opening up a present...everything wrapped and packaged with such care...

I think this was my second largest trade ever.

Give Vickie 5 STARS!

Thanks again

Sue

o

I just finished a large trade with Vickie and I'm just as tickled as punch with what she sent. Thanks so much, Vickie!

Jeanne

o

I did a trade with Vickie a few weeks ago and I was very pleased with the seeds she sent. She is very organized, kind, and generous. She even sent plant markers and lots of extras! If that's not a great trader I don't know what is!...lol. I hope we can trade again sometime...Marylee

o

Tidewaterlily is so good at seed trading, she has it down to a science and an art. :-) Lovely package to receive as others have already described. Generous, prompt, dependable. Not ruffled easily at all, takes everything in her stride. Very easy to trade with. I look forward to trading with her again and I will have to be better prepared to do a really really large trade with her. That would be a lot of fun.

:-)
pm2

o

I just completed my first trade with Vickie, a fellow Virginian. It was a great trade - great communication, great packaging, prompt shipping. Plus it was a large enough trade to make the postage worthwhile. I hope to trade with her again in the future.

Thanks, Vickie!

Becky
ramazz

o

Just finished a trade with Vickie, would be happy to repeat it anytime. Trade was completed in excellent time and got some seeds I have been wanting. Thanks
Nancy

o

What a great trade I received from Vickie! Gernerous, speedy, and of course....the lovely packaging : )

I would trade with her anytime...and definately hope to again.

o

I traded with Vickie a long time ago, and it was a great trade!

o

Vickie gets an 'A+' from me. I had a very nice trade with her recently. Thanks Vickie!
Barbie

o

Just did a lovely trade with Vickie. She was very prompt and generous!

o

you really can't beat this lady! sent me everything I asked for.. large trade which I love (makes it worth the postage) everything well labeled too. thanks Vickie!!!

o

Just received a very generous trade from tidewaterlilly, 55 of her seeds for about 15 of mine. What a generous trader.

o

I recently had another great trade with Vickie.
Karyn

o

Vickie is just super! Had a wonderful trade with her. Highly recommended.
Melanie

o

Tidewaterlilly is a wonderful trader, thank you so much for the great trade.

o

Just completed a plant trade with Vickie and she is a generous, caring person. Great communication and she shipped when she said she would. Super packaging and plants arrived fresh and moist. Would certainly trade with her again.

Thanks,
Annette

o

wonderful trade! her packaging is better than my xmas wrapping!

thanks!

o

Tidewaterlilly is a kind, generous, and (in the case of our last trade) patient trader. I've traded with her twice and would not hesitate to do so again.

o

wonderful trader!

o

Oh, wow! Vickie sent me so very much! Wonderful trader! Great packaging, great communication, sent all I asked for plus extras! Would trade with Vickie anytime!!!

o

I just completed an AWESOME trade with Vickie. Boy you really made up for not have one type of flower asked for.I highly recommend Vickie for trading.
Thank you
Michelle

o

Hi Eileen;
She is a wonderful trader and bonuses are great surprises thanks for every thing, Lisa

o

WOW don't even cover it!! she sent an aweosme package!! and some really cool bonuses!! she was fast! generous! and very sweet:')) you'll so like to trade with her, i highly recomend trading with Vicky!! medontdo

o

Vickie is a wonderful trader and always has such an interesting selection of seeds. It's always a pleasure to exchange seeds with her.
Karyn

o

Had a wonderful trade with this AWESOME Lady !!!!
She sent me sooo many seeds & extra's !! Little note pads with matching pen, greeting cards (all with TinkerBell on'em):D Kudo's to you Vickie !!!!! Looking forward to years of flower friendship ! One of the BEST trades ever !
I HIGHLY recomend her for trades !!!!!
Love & Light ~
Tink62

o

She is wonderful.

I got a large collection of sedum, succulent and cacti. Nice packing and plants' ID. And, we kept in contact during trading.

Thanks again to Vickie.

Warm regards,
meli

o

Great trader! The seeds were so well packaged and there was so much variety. I wouldn't hesitate trading again with Vickie!

Thanks for a great trade!

o

I love to trade with Vickie!She is very generous and good communication also.Thanks so much.

o

Just a great trader in every way. Thanks!

o

I just completed an international trade with Vickie and was completely blown away by her generosity. She took the time to package seeds beautifully and added so many extras including a wonderful gift. I would trade with her again anytime. Thanks again Vickie!

Elizabeth

o

WOW!!!!!...received a WONDERFUL package of seeds from Vickie on Saturday....Christmas came early....she not only sent the seeds we traded for but included MANY gifts! I was moved to tears that someone could be so generous! I will be growing several new veggies this next year...thank you so much!!

I am paying it forward...sent 3 envies to those who are helping folks who need seeds.

Merry Christmas, Vickie!!

Peggy

o

i could never say enough good things about vickie; she is an excellent trader and a thoughtful and generous person. i highly recommend trading with her and will do so again anytime. Thanks so much, Vickie.
janine

o

Holy Smokes, Does she send alotta plants!
Vickie is one of the MOST generous traders you will ever trade with!
Not only oodles of very cool plants, but labeled and perfectly packed, too.
A real treat to trade with!

Dawn

o

WONDERFUL trader!! I received so many extras - it was an early Christmas for me:) I look forward to future trades with this generous trader -

THANKS

o

I just had another trade with Vickie. I felt like it was my birthday when I received her envelope. She's extremely generous. I've had several trades with her, each better then the last!
Karyn

o

I sent Vickie some books with no strings attached.If she wanted to send me something ok ,if not, ok too.Well, she must have looked at my want list and tried to knock everything off that list!Very generous and best of all very thoughtful.A+++ and 5 stars.

o

Posted by mommyto2 NC 7 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 22, 07 at 10:55

I just finished an exchange with vicky and I'm very happy!! I received all of the seeds she promised and then some! Thanks for your generosity!!

copied from another thread

o

* Posted by nicolenanette 92019 (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 26, 07 at 21:40

OK>>>>>>>>>>> BLESSINGS AND LOTS OF HAPPINESS FOR TIDEWATERLILLY!!! I have NEVER EVER gotten SO MUCH STUFF from anyone. I dont think i will ever have to trade again. I know i sent bulbs, but i just got the entire store of seeds. YAHOO!!!! ok, i would love to trade again, but dont need anything now................ YAHOO.
oh i already said that. ANd with all the fire in san diego, i most certainly will get these planted and have a yard full of color............ YAHOO!!!
nicole

o

* Posted by tessa74 8 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 29, 07 at 8:13

She is Awsome!!! I do way more sasbe's (me sending out seeds) than trades but i have to say, this is one of the top 5. Love her!

o

* Posted by conniesc 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 27, 09 at 18:31

tidewaterlilly is awesome. She sent me the bext package of seeds EVER!!! :) wow what generousity!! Thanks.. and know if is so very much appreciated.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here