Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
liznbeatle

Tod65

liznbeatle
17 years ago

Tod is a very organized generous trader. He is very kind and sent a very generous SASBE all neatly labeled and packaged. I would definately recomend and thanks very much Tod.

Comments (32)

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Tod is a great person to trade with,very quick to send,very organized and a great guy!Thanks Tod!~Angie:)

• jacoblily
    16 years ago

I had a trade with Tod went very well. Generous man. I would recommend trading. Thanks again Tod

Thank you
    Michelle

• katie88
    16 years ago

Recently completed our 1st trade, look forward to growing all the veggie seeds Tod sent, mails quickly, seeds marked legibly (love this!), adds extras to ones he has more of, would love to trade again.

Katie
    GW: katie88

• livelyhope
    16 years ago

Received my first trade w/ tod65 today.

mm mmmmm mmm mmmmmmm good!!!!!!!!

• booberry85
    16 years ago

I had a great trade with Tod - more seeds than I was expecting and very timely.

Thanks
    Boo

• kilngod
    16 years ago

Just had a great seed trade with him, and would trade again anytime!! Lovely trader all around.

• katie88
    16 years ago

Thanks for a 2nd nice trade Tod!
    Katie
    GW: katie88

• ollierose
    16 years ago

I experienced a great trade with Tod! Thank you so much!

Diana

• daisy4655
    16 years ago

He is a very generous and fast trader!

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Excellent! I received my SASBE from him yesterday and it took me the evening to ohh and ahh over everything! More than generous amounts!

Thanks, Tod!

• barleychown
    16 years ago

He sent seeds for my sister's veggie garden projects, and was more that generous. I would gladly trade with him again.

• emsgarden
    16 years ago

Awesome, generous person. Received my SASBE from him and was so excited! I love the way he packaged his seeds with the neat labels. Since he was so generous with the amount of seeds, I can "pay it forward" to someone else :) Thanks Tod!

• cheezweaz
    15 years ago

Tod is an excellent poster to do trades with. Awesome packaging, super nice and generous. If he has something you need, try him - you WON'T be disappointed.

• happyseed
    15 years ago

I traded with Tod months ago and he was fast, efficient and extremely generous. In addition, we are currently doing a round robin. Keep it up Tod, Sonja

• hmacdona1
    15 years ago

Recently completed my first trade with Tod. Great trader and very generous. Would love to trade again sometime.

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Todd,
    Sent me a wonderful SASBE. I am not even a newbie. Great seeds. Thanks so much Todd. Yummy cant wait for the tomatoes...Barb

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Tod is a prompt and generous trader. Seeds arrived clean (w/o chaff) well packaged and labeled

thank you

• garden4god
    15 years ago

Tod is an awesomely generous trader and I think you should trade with him. He sent so much cool stuff I cannot wait to plant this spring. *tabor*

• austinnhanasmom
    15 years ago

Completed my first trade EVER and it was with Tod. I am very happy with the seeds - whole packs!! Thanks Tod for trading with a newbie.

• west_texas_peg
    15 years ago

Just completed a postage for seeds trade with Tod...he is awesome...has so many varieties to offer!

Peggy

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Thank you Tod, for a GREAT trade! I can't recommend Tod65 enough! Great Trade, Generous amounts and safe shipping.

Thanks again,

dirtdiggin

• gardendee
    15 years ago

Tod is a very generous GW member. He sent me the seeds I asked for and lots of extras too! What a wonderful guy!

Tod, I still have your return addy and I am looking around for some surprises that I hope I can send you by spring.

Thank you, Tod!

Dee

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Had a great trading experience with Tod. Very generous and quick shipment. Looking forward to more trades in the future. Hope the huckleberries are doing well :)

Thanks so much.

• jacoblily
    15 years ago

Had another great trade with Tod! Very quick, great guy.
    Thanks again!!!

Michelle:)

• austinnhanasmom
    15 years ago

Tod offered a surprise SASBE and I love the seeds he sent. This is my second trade with Tod. Very generous and wonderful trader -

Thanks again Tod -

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Another fantastic and generous offer from Tod! Had a huge batch of wonderful seeds. Thanks so much for the SASBE offer :) Really fun to have the surprises.

Thanks again

• highalttransplant
    15 years ago

I took advantage of an SASBE offer of his, and he returned it in a timely fashion. He was also kind enough to answer questions about seeds that I was unfamiliar with.

Even though this wasn't an actual trade, I wouldn't hesitate to trade with him.

Bonnie

• morguegirl
    15 years ago

Tod sent a very generous SASBE.Thanks so much,Tod

Amy

• slo_garden
    15 years ago

I recently took Tod up on his generous offer of seeds for SASBE, and it was awesome! I got all kinds of fun, new heirloom veggies to try. It was like Christmas, only better! Thanks, Tod.

• nogmo
    15 years ago

I just received a wonderful SASBE filled with a generous amount of seeds from tod65 -- I can hardly wait for spring to begin planting! Thank you, tod65!

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Thanks so much for the SASBE offer and the seed you sent, sorry of the slow post.
    Dorothy

• mrs.b_in_wy
    13 years ago

I participated in the grab bag offer Tod65 made for 2009/2010. It sure looks like I forgot to post my thanks and feedback here, so I'm doing it now. I received an envelope practically bursting with awesome veggies and other goodies. I grew nearly all the varieties he sent and look forward to sharing the seeds I saved with other members now. Thank you again!

Here is a link that might be useful: Free Seed / Grab Bag

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH