Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
poisondartfrog

socalgardengal

poisondartfrog
11 years ago

Christine sent me a thank you card with a Marlin fishing Santa for seeds I sent her in the Secret Santa Swap. That's a first , I think, in the years I have participated in this swap.
Nice gal that socalgardengal.
Alana

Comments (36)

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    11 years ago

She sent me a card thanking me for the seeds I sent her in the Secret Santa Swap. Funny card-the fishing Santa!
    Heidi

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Posted by davsher 5 (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 19, 13 at 12:22

this was my 1st trade with socalgardengal,it was a very good trade. hope we can trade again.

(copied from another thread)

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    11 years ago

Had a great trade with Christine, who I enjoyed communicating with. Very prompt, with well packaged seeds. Loved the cheerful card and note. I would trade with her again and recommend her to others.

• love2gardennc
    11 years ago

Christine is an awesome trader. Quick to get her end out and clear consise communicator. I would definately trade again.

• rhodes145
    11 years ago

Christine was very quick to respond, packaged beautifully, sent a nice card as well and I look forward to trading with again soon!

• galiana
    10 years ago

I very much enjoyed trading with Christine, who was very quick to respond and sent the seeds out promptly and well-packaged. Thank you!

• ashley05
    10 years ago

Not only did Christine send seeds out quickly, but she sent two surprise packs. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again.

• icehime
    10 years ago

Easy trade, great communication.

• sillybugs
    10 years ago

A wonderful trade.

Everything got here super fast and packaged great.
    Generous extras included.

Had fun chit chatting back and forth as well :-)
    Hope we trade again in the future.

-Mel

• leila hamaya
    10 years ago

i am still so psyched on the loquat seeds socalgardner sent me. they have all sprouted now beautifully =)

we have done several trades and she always sends excellent seeds

• tatreanna
    10 years ago

I've just received a "care package" of tomato seeds from Christine. I asked her to review my list, but she didn't find anything she wanted, but she still sent me my two requested varieties. Hopefully next time I'll have something she likes!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• gvozdika
    10 years ago

I've just received some cool seeds from Christine. I am as happy as a clam! Been looking for some of them for a while. Thank you so much Christine! Irina

• mjzzyzoff
    10 years ago

Fantastic trade - can't wait to start planting - would gladly trade again! Thanks!

• LullabyF360
    10 years ago

Not only did I recieve my seeds, but also a sweet note accompaning them. I look forward to furture trades with her.

• valeriepa
    10 years ago

Very good trade. I had been looking for a certain seed forever. Would have been happy with 5 seeds. She sent a large quantity and they have all been viable- growing right now under lights. She is prompt and generous. And sent me a seed trade that has finally given me one of my most wanted. I would trade with her again in a heartbeat,

• little_minnie
    10 years ago

Great trade again this year. Recommended.

• Ruby_Dog
    10 years ago

Christine sent me a pretty card and 3 varieties of heirloom tomato seed, and cleome seed in the Secret Santa Swap!

Thanks for your generosity! Happy new year,
    Betsy

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Christine,...first of all, thank you so much for participating in this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap", and for the wonderful, sparkly, snowy cardinal bird card! Major thanks, of course, also, for the "Gypsy `Tsygan' Black Tomato", "Annas Noire Black Pineapple Tomato", "Paul Robeson Black Tomato", "Spudatula Black Tomato" and "Tim's Black Ruffles Tomato", along with uber-super Harlequin Marigold" seeds. All from my wish list!! :)

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• SusieQsie_Fla
    10 years ago

A very generous pile of seeds from Christine in my Christmas card - some have already sprouted! My wishes have come true!

Many thanks
    from Susie

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

Rec'd a beautiful card and seeds from the sss from Christine! Thanks so very much!

• l1oness
    10 years ago

I received a pretty sparkly kitty card from socalgardengal for the Secret Santa Seed Swap. Enclosed were some fantastic seeds of Jingle Bells Pepper and three tomatoes - Black Krim, Black Sea Man, and Black Mavr. Thank you very much!

• smitties
    10 years ago

Thank you Christine for the cute Christmas card and the seeds you sent in the 2013 SSS.

• vajeff
    10 years ago

For Secret Santa Swap 2013, socalgardengal sent me a pretty card and seeds of rosa rugosa and 'Dwarf Cherry Rose' nasturtium. I was very delighted with what I received, and everything arrived in perfect order. Thank you!

• hattichranch
    10 years ago

Christine is a top notch trader. She makes very worthwhile trades and pays very close attention to fellow traders want list. To my surprise, there were 4-5 extra packets of seeds in the envelope from Christine - none of which were discussed but all were on my want list. Very cool !

• becki25msmolly
    10 years ago

Awesome trader!!! We just did a wonderful trade. She sent me several things I have been wanting and was very generous. Hats off to a great lady would love to trade with her again. Thank you!!!

• lovesblooms
    10 years ago

So generous I hesitate to mention the specifics for fear others might take advantage, but THANK YOU so much, Christine!

• lavenderpyly
    10 years ago

This was my first trade with Christine ! And she was awesome! Good communication and she mail my seeds fast!

• Ruby_Dog
    10 years ago

Just received seeds in a trade with Christine -- generous amounts, sent quickly and fast, friendly communication. 5 star trader!! Thank you!!

• PRO
    Sycamore Lane
    9 years ago

Wonderful trade with socalgardengal. Nicely packaged, arrived promptly, and she was very generous with seeds. Also got a gracious note, which is nice. Would highly recommend, and definitely would trade again. Thanks socalgardengal! :)

• EricaBraun
    9 years ago

I've traded with Christine twice now. She is an excellent trader. Both times she has sent me a profuse amount of seeds. I'd be happy to trade with her any time.

• Ruby_Dog
    9 years ago

Thank you Christine, for the beautiful card and seeds of tithonia and penstemon that you sent in the 2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

• paulan70
    9 years ago

Received a beautiful card and seeds with this years secret Santa exchange. Greatly appreciate it.

Paula

• SusieQsie_Fla
    9 years ago

My Christmas card from Christine was filled with different kinds of geranium seeds and butterfly flowers seeds - just what I had on my wish list!

Couldn't be happier. Thank you very much,

Susie

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Christine,...thank you so very much for your 2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap fabulous card and seeds! Elly & I wish you all the best for 2015 in every way conceivable! I totally recommend you as a most excellent GW trader extraordinaire!

• ohiopeppers
    9 years ago

Excellent trade. Sent out promptly. The pepper seeds appear to be very healthy. Thanks

Sponsored
Dream Design Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Innovative General Contractors