Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
proudgm_03

rosepedal

proudgm_03
16 years ago

I had my first trade with Barb. Great trader. Very fast turnaround on seeds. Generous trader. I would gladly trade again. Thanks.

Comments (69)

• garden4god
    15 years ago

Barb just sent me a HUGE envelope of seeds! She is very awesome!! I sent her a sasbe and i could not believe how many she sent me!! I would trade with Barb anytime, you would be very smart to trade with her!!, she is the kindest, sweetest lady i have met yet. Thank you so much *tabor*

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Thank you tabor! hope you get big beutiful blooms! Ps. did you remember to give your moms to her? Barb

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i must pipe in here! LOL Barb and i traded seeds, she is wonderful to trade with, although its very hard to come up with something she doesn't already have!! LOL **grinn** but i do have to agree with the above, she is most sweet and kind lady, also she's one of my friends!! **big smile** i'd trade with her anyday!! i do highly recommend trading with Barb. Thank you so very much ~Medo

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just did another wonderful trade with rosepedal. Communication was great. She even sent bonus seeds. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• luvsgrtdanes
    15 years ago

Don't hesitate to trade with Barb if you get the chance!! Great trader, wonderful and generous!!

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Barb is a prompt and generous trader! Not to mention a friendly person to 'talk' with.

Thanks again
    Frances

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

A wonderful trade with Barb, generous amounts and very quick! Look forward to the next one :)

Kathy

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

I got lovely seeds from Barb today! She is so easy to trade with!

• gardendee
    15 years ago

Barbara just sent me most wonderful daylilies I ever had. I particularly love the one named after my daughter. She also sent some heirloom seeds just from reading my wish list.
    Looking forward to trading with her again.
    Thank you, Barbara!

• medontdo
    15 years ago

just recieved some awesome seeds from Barb!! she is just so sweet!! We just love getting seeds from her because she knows that we love the birds/bees/butterflies/hummers!! and don't forget them fairy's, can you tell the kids are helping me write this?? LOL and she is so awesome!! thank you so much aunti Barbra from talla, tabor, and ~Medo

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

I just received seeds from Barb ...again!:)
    What a wonderful trader she is,I love trading with this lady,she is so much fun and has awesome seeds!;)
    Thanks a bunch Barb!....until next time......
    ~Angie

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Barb and I just completed a 3 way trade with another GW gardener. Not only was the trade a sucess, but it was also very nice 'chatting' with them as we worked out the details of our trade.

I am just speachless at the generosity of these two ladies! They really went above and beyond the call, sending a huge box stuffed with healthy plants for my garden. I cannot wait to see these growing. Thank you
    Frances

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

I just completed a nice daff trade with Barb. She packed and labeled them well and mailed in a very timely manner.

Thanks Barb. I look forward to getting to trade again.

Sue

• ferncreek
    15 years ago

Received a generous bulb trade, well-labeled, from Barb, & would happily trade again. Thank you!

• nlb52
    15 years ago

just had a grate trade with rosepedal , she sent real nice healthy bulbs and was very generous too , i would trade with her anytime , thanks Barb

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Yep! Me again! Received her end today and all I can say is that I apparently love trading with her and would recommend her. I have traded many times with Barb and each and every time it goes as expected,quick delivery,great seeds and a lovely person!:D

Thanks again Barb,wonder how many more we have in store for this season?:)

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i am back!! LOL Barb sent some wonderfully dried seeds for the kids and i!! she is just very awesome!! i absolutely LOVE trading with her!! Hugs ~Medo

• morguegirl
    15 years ago

Barb is awesome! she sent a Newbie pack for postage with lots of great things. Barb checked my want list to see if there was anything I wanted that he had. She is one generous lady. Thanks Barb!

Amy

• dirt_under_my_nails
    15 years ago

Thanks for a great trade. Loved all the seeds. Would trade with ANYTIME!!!!

later...April/dirt-under_my_nails

• gardendee
    15 years ago

Barb,
    Thank you for all the seeds! You are one very generous and wonderful lady!

Dee

• snapdragon36
    15 years ago

Barb sent me a newbie pack with lots of goodies in it. Very nice person!Sent them quick. Thank you

Debbie

• suecirish
    15 years ago

Thanks so much, Barb, for the great seeds and trade. I am so looking forward to getting these Begonias started, and I'll wintersow the others.

With such a nice person, trading is a definite pleasure.
    Sue

• kerai
    15 years ago

Barb is a wonderful trader! looking forward to trading with her in the Spring :-)

• retsec
    15 years ago

Very generous person. Rosepedal sent me some cuttings after I told her to keep me in mind if she cut her bush back. They were healthy cuttings and were packaged well. Hope I can return the favor to her sometime.

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

I did a SASBE for seeds from Barb, she is a very generous and nice person!
    Thanks,
    Vic

15 years ago

Posted by agirlsgirl 5-6 PA (My Page) on
    Mon, Nov 5, 07 at 21:38

I have recently traded with Barb and it was great! She is a quick and generous trader with a great personality! Thanks Barb!~Angie :)

copied from another thread

15 years ago

* Posted by jaynine 5 CT (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 12, 08 at 17:17

i agree with angie; barb is such a wonderful trader! i would trade with her again anytime. thank you so much, barb!
    janine

(copied from another thread)

15 years ago

* Posted by michelelee z8 WA (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 20, 08 at 3:04

I had two back to back trades with Barb this season. Need I say more?? Michele

(copied from another thread)

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Thanks Sue!!!!!! Smile

• barbcoleus
    15 years ago

Rosepedal is a charming sweet person. She's the type of person you'd like to meet in person. Quick trade and generous. THanks Barb

Barb

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Aunti Barb just sent Talla and Tabor some really cool seeds, mostly talla for her "purple" garden, she is so excited, and her fairies will just LOVE this!! WOO HOO!! Thank you so much!!! ~Medo

• dorisl
    15 years ago

Hey Barb!

You really rock, ya know that? You are easy to deal with and fast as a bullet. Trade on Thursday NIGHT and get seeds Monday afternoon.

We did two trades recently and they were both awesome!

Thanks again!

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Barb you are the best! Thank you for everything!
    Dorothy

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Thank you rosepedal for all the wonderful seeds and the bonus seeds you sent. Very happy with the trade. :-) Look forward to possible future trades. Hope you have many blooms in your garden.

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• love2gardennc
    15 years ago

I just received Barbs end of our trade. She mailed as promised and I look forward to doing it again.

• retsec
    15 years ago

Had a great trade with rosepedal. She sent the seed I requested plus bonuses. Hope to have many more trades with her.

• zubababy
    15 years ago

Just finished up a trade with Barb. The package arrived quickly and in good condition.
    Thanks for the trade!
    kristi

• palidaga
    15 years ago

Barb is wonderful. I am a newbie and she sent me some wonderful seeds for SASE and also gave me alot of great information. As another post stated, Barb is the type of person you would love to meet. I hope I can supply her goodies from my garden someday.
    Lisa

• amelia_pepper_lady
    15 years ago

Not actually a trade but Rosepedal sent me seeds she had offered PLUS other seeds she knew I would like. One of the best!

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Barb is a generous and friendly trader and she is also a gracious 'hostess'!!! She has just completed a very successful Round Robin as the hostess, her organization was exceptional! Thanks Barb!!!

• retsec
    15 years ago

Barb sent me more seed after I couldn't get mine that she had already sent to grow. She also sent me an oxalis that was different than the one I shared with her. She is a great and generous trader. Hope to do many more trades with her.

• jaleeisa
    14 years ago

Completed a wonderful trade with Barb in January, I'm trying to get caught up on all of my reviews. Very nice trade, prompt and well packaged. Looking forward to trading again!

Kathy

• amelia_pepper_lady
    14 years ago

I found a lovely package from Barb when I arrived home today. EE's I have been searching for the last few months, scented geraniums, and a mystery plant. (At least for now!)

All were in great condition.

I look forward to many more trades with Barb.

• jolmos
    14 years ago

I replied to one of her postings Newbie Offer. WOW...She was so very, very generous. I am so grateful to Barbara and others who have made my ventures into trading such a wonderful experience:) THANK YOU BARB!!!

• Frances Coffill
    14 years ago

Rosepedal was one of 10 participants in the Tropical Sub-Tropical Surplus Swap.
    She was a very active participant, Barb's generosity is becoming legendary and this was no exception.
    Thanks Barb for your contribution to my first Swap! (as a Hostess)

• galium
    14 years ago

Barb sent to me in the Houseplants/Tropicals/Annuals swap for June. I was overwhelmed by her generosity! She sent me exactly the types of plants and cuttings I was looking for. Not only that but she sent many different varieties.
    I would swap with Barb anytime! I really enjoyed her sense of humor also. She is a terrific person.
    Mariann

• dcarpenter
    14 years ago

Just completed a trade with Barb! I was speechless when my box arrived. It had so many cuttings in it and they were all perfectly labeled and in great shape. I can't believe we haven't traded before. She is an awesome person. She is by far one of the top traders that I've dealt with on Gardenweb. Thanks Barb!

Darlene

• divahethr
    14 years ago

Barb was an active participant in the 'tropical cacti succulent or anything grows' swap. She is an asset to GW in every way. She's the bomb!!! I'm lucky to have her a GW friend!!! Love you long time lol
    heather

• wanna_run_faster
    14 years ago

Hi Barb!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU again for the great trade!

Helen

• fluffybonbon
    13 years ago

I just completed a trade with Barb. All the good things are said already so plus bonus .I'll just say THANK YOU for a pleasant trade, would recommend as trade partner to anyone.

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County