Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
agirlsgirl

scottrell

agirlsgirl
16 years ago

I just received my end of the trade I had with Sharon! She is a very generous and prompt trader.She is such a nice person to communicate with,I definitley would trade with her again ,Thanks so much Sharon!~Angie:)

Comments (34)

• medontdo
    16 years ago

oh i would have to agree 100% with her!! i just love trading with sharon!! she is super sweet and super fast, just such a great person to trade with!! definately a plus to our trading comunity!! i will definately be trading with her again! i can feel this!! LOL oh yeah, i would definately recomend her to everyone!! :'))

• santoury
    16 years ago

Just found this - Love this girl - Awesome trader!

• margarita10
    16 years ago

Sharon is definitely a great person to trade with. I hope to have future trades with her.

• heavenlyfarm
    16 years ago

Sharon is great.She included extras that I love!! Hope to trade with her again in the future!!
    ~mike

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

Sharon is a great trader. I would gladly trade again.

• katie88
    16 years ago

Just completed my 1st trade with Sharon -- appreciate her Bonus seeds, legibly marked seed packets -- she's easy to communicate with, answered my questions, and as said above sends her end fast.

Look forward to future trades,
    Katie
    GW: katie88

• aaaccc
    16 years ago

I enjoyed my trade with Sharon, she is generous and FAST!
    Alice

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i just keep trading and trading with her!! LOL i dont think you could keep me away!! LOL :')) we are just working on yet another one and this one isn't done, LOL we just seem to have what each other has!! LOL she's just great to trade witha nd so great to chat with!!! LOL

• ibartoo
    16 years ago

I have traded with her several times, and I agree with everyone else, I would trade with her anytime. Linda

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i just got another trade from sharon!! she's the greatest!! i just love this lady!!! she's just so generous and so sweet and she's one of my best friends!! she always sends when she says and always is fast!! i would totally recomend trading with her anyday!! and i will again trade with her!! LOL heck!! when won't i??? LOL ***huge grin***

• ollierose
    16 years ago

I recently did a seed trade with Sharon and I am more than pleased. I received some "rare for me" seeds that I never knew existed along with some great seeds to atract butterflies!

Packaging was just right - no way to smash those seeds and shipping was very prompt!

I will gladly trade with scottrell again in the future and I highly recommend Sharon as a great GW trader!

Thank you Sharon!
    Diana

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

I recently finished another trade with Sharon. Wonderful, friendly, generous trader. Look forward to trading again. Thanks.

• debbiep_gw
    16 years ago

I just finished a great trade with Sharon.Thanks for the seeds.Debbie

• barleychown
    16 years ago

Had a great trade with her. She is a prompt and generous trader.

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i so love trading with sharon!! she's a great friend and she sends her stuff very fast, is very generous, is great to talk to!! i would highly recomend trading with her!! she is one of our very best greatest!!! thank you sharon!! P.S. talla absolutely LOVES the seashells!!! thank you so very much!!

• medontdo
    16 years ago

sharon is one of the nicest most generous friends i have!! she sends the nicest envi's!! and always sends things for my kiddo's!! which they totally love!! thank you soooooo very much sharon!! they love and me of course love the envi !! your just sooo sweet!! thank you, medo!!! :')))

• karyn1
    16 years ago

I had my first trade with Sharon and would love to trade with her again. Nice emails as well as a generous amount of seeds.
    Karyn

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Sharon,thanks so much for sharing your seeds and hope to trade again..Debbie

• amelia_pepper_lady
    15 years ago

I just completed my first trade with Sharon. I hope there are many more in the future. She is another very generous trader. I selected 2 types of seeds she offered and told her to send me whichever she chose. I received both!

• chrizty
    15 years ago

i just had a wonderful seed trade with Sharon! she sent extras!! i would trade with again and again :)

also when i did a search i found 3 posts on her
    [copyed from other posts]

Posted by pettalwing zone 5 (My Page) on Fri, Jan 4, 08 at 14:32

Finished my first seed trade on GW with Sharon and would like to thank her. Communication between us was timely and the trade went smoothly. I now have seeds that I had looked for and no-one else had to offer.....
    Andrea

Here is a link that might be useful: pettalwing post

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Sharon is one of the sweetest and kindest dear people i know!! she sends stuff to talla, for her fairy garden, trades with tabor, even though he's not old enough to trade on gw yet, and just sent me some awesome stuff!! she is ALWAYS prompt, generous and man is she fast!! understandding, and very sweet!! you can't help but love this woman!! she know's my likes!! i'm not a vegatarian, but i'm learning to eat and get my family to eat better and she sent me some vege seeds!! many wonderful hugs to you Sharon!!! love ya to pieces!!! ~Medo

P.S. I'd HIGHLY recommend trading with her!! :'))

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

I love to trade with Sharon.She always sends extras that are just the types of seeds I want.Thanks alot!Debbie

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by peggygibbs Florida, Zone 10 (My Page) on
    Sat, Jul 19, 08 at 15:17

I just wanted to let Sharon Cottrell know that I really appreciate all the seeds she sent me; she sent me a lot more than I expected. Thanks so much Sharon.

I hope to have some seeds gathered to do some exchanges, but I am new at this and don't really know how long this will take. Thanks, Peggy

copied from another thread

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

* Posted by medontdo 5b Ks (My Page) on
    Sat, Jul 19, 08 at 23:50

she is the greatest isn't she?? i also thank sharon (scottrell) for the seeds she sent me, she is a very awesome trader and very quick and very generous trader!! i would recommend trading with her anytime!! ~Medo
    also Talla absolutely adores her and her daughters!! they send her seeds and seashells sometimes for her fairie gardens thank you so much!! :'))

copied from another thread

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

I just received some seeds again from Sharon.She is the greatest.Thanks alot!Debbie

• happinessisgardening
    15 years ago

Great trader! Sharon was very prompt with her trade.
    Happy gardening!

• garden4god
    15 years ago

I love trading with Scottrell, she is always so nice, she always sends extra's and always sends something for my little sister. Like the sand dollars, or the sea shells that she loves so much for her fairy garden so much!! She always puts so much thought into everything, she has a true christian heart!! She sent everything very quickly, very securely, and extra's I definately recommend trading with her!! *tabor*

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

I love to trade with Sharon,she is generous and prompt.Thanks for the trades.Debbie

• newwilly46
    15 years ago

hi like to say that really enjoyed the trade with Sharon and would trade many more times with her.she gave nice bunch of seeds.thank you.
    hope to trade again near future with you.keep in touch,I enjoy the trade with American friends
    (newwilly46) from Canada

• atticville
    14 years ago

Not Only Swell Seeds, A swell Gall! Packaging was so neat and tidy! Foremost she was generous and respondent! XOXO her and look forward to another exchange! Thank you Doll!
    OH!! Did I mention the fab seeds??? Atticville

• bustani_mama
    13 years ago

idd i dontr know if its a fluke or not but about the 6th said would send seeds i believe i sent my end out i havent heard of my end getting there nor have i seen what was promised to me? it could be a fluke because milwaukee can be slow but thats still 6 days and i am fairly obsessive about putting im my iphone list AND marking on my notebook

i hope this is a fluke i sent a message today asking if my seeds got there and saying that i dont recall having gotten there seeds yet

again with my obsessiveness coming into and putting on my list theere were things that shoulda stood out

• bustani_mama
    13 years ago

yes it appears a total fluke i just got them in the mail today

definate plus!! added something from my want list as well

• elvis
    13 years ago

Just received my end of my first trade with Sharon. Good trader--very nicely packaged from the baggies to the envy. And generous amounts, too!

Looking forward to trading with Sharon again~~

• barbe_wa
    12 years ago

Just completed a great trade with her. She send bunches of bonus seeds, too.

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES