Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
quiltingfox

paulan70

quiltingfox
15 years ago

Just received a RR Secret Santa card from her with some wonderful seeds: pink canna, gaillardia golden goblin, and petunia wave mix. Can't wait to plant them. Many thanks to you and may you have many blooms in your garden. Hope to trade with you in the future.

Best to you and happy holidays,

quiltingfox

Comments (25)

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Just received a SASBE from Paula... what a very generous package I received!!

Thank you Paula!!

• floodthelast
    13 years ago

Just had a great trade with Paula. Thank you for all your generosity. Way more seeds than I expected and extras. Will trade with you again any time.

• pumkingal
    13 years ago

got a surprise wish ;;brave heart malva,,helenium helen's flowers thank you very much, Lisa

• perkybarb
    13 years ago

Received a very nice card and a generous amount of seeds on 12/16/10 from Paulan70. Thanks so much.

• daffodillady
    13 years ago

Paula sent a bells n ribbon card with mixed Impatiens and mixed Hybiscus for the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010. Thanks so much!!

• stlgirl
    13 years ago

Just received a SASBE from Paula. Great communication, fast delivery. I would be happy to trade with her anytime.

~StLGirl

• wispfox
    13 years ago

Just got my really speedy SASBE seeds from Paula, who also has excellent communication. Thank you!

• amoeba-meba
    12 years ago

Paulan70 sent me 3 varieties of tomato seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. She sent Black Cherry, Giant Red Cherry and Yellow Pear. Her generosity this holiday season has lifted my spirits. THANK YOU!!

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

I recently received some great seed varieties in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Don

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

I received a RR card from Paula as part of the secret santa swap that included 3 packets of seeds from my wish list
    Rudbeckia hirta, Blue cardinal flower, & Red cardinal flower. Merry Christmas, Paula & have a Happy New Year~~

Corrine

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Thank you for the card and great seeds in the secret santa swap! Margie

• sjc48
    11 years ago

Paula sent a very nice card and seeds from my wish list, for the Secret Santa Swap - Many thanks, Paula!
    Shirley!

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I received a beautiful card and two packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

• ruthz
    11 years ago

Thank you Paula for sending a card and much wanted seeds in the Secret Santa swap.

• kchd
    11 years ago

Paula sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    11 years ago

She sent me coveted seeds in Secret Santa Swap. Wonderful. Made my day. Made my xmas!
    Heidi

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

Paula sent me a card and seeds in the secret santa swap. Many thanks!!

• katkni
    11 years ago

I got a beautiful card and great flower seeds from my wish list in the Secret Santa Swap 2012. Thank you!

• PRO
    Sycamore Lane
    10 years ago

Paula graciously donated all of her old seeds in exchange for SASBE. Will help me (newbie) in experimenting with germinating and harvesting some of my own seeds this year. Thanks so much for the help paulan70!

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    9 years ago

{{gwi:2130597}}

Received seeds and a Christmas card in the Secret Santa Swap 2014. Great to work, play and plant with!
    Heidi

• User
    8 years ago

Thanks, Paula for sending me a pretty card with Big Boy tomato seeds in the 2015 Secret Santa swap! These are delicious, and thanks for thinking of me. Merry Christmas!

• lorabell_gw
    8 years ago

Received a wonderful card and seeds in this years SSSS! So happy to grow begonia bonfire---right off my wish listing!! Thanks for the big boy tomatoes as well... I'm dreaming salsa! Appreciate it!

• Diknownana
    8 years ago

Received a generous amount of thai dragon peppers from Paula in the SSS. I can't wait to try them.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    8 years ago

I recommend trading with Paula. She sent generous amounts in a well packaged bubble envelope. I received them in good time with friendly correspondence. I would gladly trade with her again. Thanks

• Galen xoxox
    7 years ago

Great trade with paulan70! I received a card filled with dill and rosemary seeds for the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much!

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County