Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dorisl_gw

yotetrapper

dorisl
15 years ago

Hi Angela!

She responded to my SASBE offer and got her stuff to me right away. She's got the makings of a great trader here!

D

Comments (25)

• yotetrapper
    15 years ago

Thanks. Now I've got to go through here and find the names of everyone who's sent me seeds! I got yours today, and boy did you really outdo yourself. You sent soooo many nice seeds, and over half of them were on my wishlist!!!!
    Thank you so very much!

• dem_pa
    15 years ago

Just finished a great trade with her. A prompt and generous trader. Would trade with her again.

Don (dem_pa)

• gardendee
    15 years ago

This lady is an excellent trader. Fast shipping and generous with her seeds. Looking forward to trading with her again!

Dee

• happinessisgardening
    15 years ago

What a great trader! Thanks for such a pleasant transaction!
    Happy gardening!

• littleonefb
    15 years ago

Angela is great to trade with, offered to share seeds that I was looking for on the top 15 still looking for thread.
    Made sure I knew it was a small amount so I wasn't surprised and sent along another one of my wants as well.
    And, I was able to fill some of her wants.

Looking forward to many, many more trades with Angela.

Fran

• ejmoore510
    15 years ago

Just finished a great seed swap with Angela in the Incredible Edibles forum! What fun and she sent me some really wonderful seeds! I look forward to trading with her again soon!

Joan

• redheadedninja
    15 years ago

Generous & fast!

• soilent_green
    13 years ago

Hassle-free trade. Would trade with again.

• sundog2010
    13 years ago

Thanks for the great trade!

• girlgroupgirl
    13 years ago

I had a wonderful exchange with Yotetrapper. Thank-you yotetrapper!

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    13 years ago

We were in the Secret Santa round robin swap together. She sent me some awesome seeds and a Christmas card. I really enjoyed this swap and what she sent me!

Blessings,
    Angela

• graanieb
    13 years ago

Angela-Yotetrapper, your card and seeds thru Secret Santa Swap were great, thank you very much, hope you have a successful , healthy year and gardening.
    Bea

• p-piper
    13 years ago

Just got my seeds from Angela. Thanks so much for a great trade. Would highly recommend!

• lexiegurl09
    12 years ago

Thank you so much! I appreciate the nice glittery card and the assortment of seeds you sent me as part of the secret santa swap. Can't wait to get them in my garden this spring!

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

I rec'd a beautiful card and seeds from Angela this year in the SSS. Thanks so much for making my Christmas a brighter one and my spring a better one!

• l1oness
    10 years ago

Thank you Angela (Yuletrapper) for the beautiful glittery card (with a pretty snowy picture). I received Amish Deer Tongue lettuce, black seeded simpson lettuce, Poppy Joe's basil, chives, carbon tomato & black russian tomato from her in the Secret Santa Seed swap.

Thank you,
    Mandy

• kchd
    10 years ago

I received a great card and wonderful seeds from Angela this year in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you for sharing holiday cheer!

• terrigail_gw
    9 years ago

I received a great card and seeds from Angela in the SSS. Thanks so much for sharing your garden with me!

• Ruby_Dog
    9 years ago

Angela sent me a lovely card with carrot and flower seeds from my wishlist in the 2014 Secret Santa Seed swap! Thanks for thinking of me and happy new year,
    Betsy

• tessie83856
    9 years ago

Thank you Angela for the pretty card and for sharing the red snapdragon seed.

• SusieQsie_Fla
    9 years ago

I got a nice Christmas card with flower seeds and beans inside from Angela.

Happy Gardening to you and many thanks!

Susie

• Phylis
    9 years ago

Angela sent me a nice card and seeds from my wishlist in the 2014 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much! I love everything! :)

• heavenlyfarm
    8 years ago

Sent me a lovely card in the 2015 secret santa swap!! Seeds were packaged nicely :) thank you so much!

• roper2008
    8 years ago

Thank you Angela for the card and seed for the 2015 SSS.

• katkn
    8 years ago

I received a beautiful and thoughtful combination of flower seeds in the Secret Santa Swap.