Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sandysoil_2008

Posted by dem_pa 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 13, 12 at 18:44

Today I received a beautiful card and three packs of seeds in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Don

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sandysoil_2008

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 15, 12 at 18:23

I received a pretty card and TONS of seeds off my wish list from Sheila, in the Secret Santa Swap - Thank you!

Shirley!

o

In the Secret Santa Swap, I received a pretty card and seeds off my wish list from Sheila. They were perfectly packaged to keep them safe. Thank you!

Mandy

o

Thanks to Sheila for sending a Christmas card and two seed packs from my wishlist in the Secret Santa Swap! Can't wait to try them.

Betsy

o

In Secret Santa Swap Sheila sent a very pretty card and great seeds, thank you!!

Cindy

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 18, 12 at 14:18

Sheila sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

o

Thank You for the beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

o

Thank you for the care and selection of the seeds you sent me for the SSS exchange, it was a blessing to receive such a thoughtful card.

o

Got some nice things from my wish list for the secret santa swap thingy, thanks very much Sheila.

o

Received a pretty card and seeds from Sheila for the SS swap. Thanks Margo

o

Shelia was so very generous in the recent/current Secret Santa Swap....wonderful seeds from my wish list and a beautiful Christmas card. Thank you so much!!

A very Happy New Year to you!

Annie

o

Sheila,..."Wow!" Thanks so much for the wonderful, golden, sparkly Santa and his sleigh card and uber fab seeds for this year's 5th annual (my 3rd) "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Wishing you-n-yours the best new year possible! :)

o

Just did a Santa Swap with Shelia and she sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with her again. Thanks

Paula

o

Thank you so much for sharing such beautiful flower seeds with me in the Secret Santa Swap! Can't wait to see them grow :)

o

Rudbeckia Cherry Brandy and 2 kinds of astilbe. I may never stop doing the seed dance around the living room. Thank you for the gifts in the Secret Santa Swap!
Heidi

o

In this years Secret Santa swap Shelia sent me a nice card with four different kinds of seed. Thank you!! Suzanne

o

I received a beautiful card from sandysoil_2008 during this year's Secret Santa Swap. Included in the card were two varieties of seed that I wished for. Exciting!

Thank you very much!

o

I rec'd a wonderful card and seeds in the SSS! Thanks so very much! Melinda

o

I got lots of fun flowers I wanted from sandysoil_2008 in the Secret Santa Swap 2012. thank you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here