Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dirtdiggin

keiki

dirtdiggin
14 years ago

Just had a very nice trade with Robin. Items arrived safely and very timely plus she sent extras too! Hope the items going your way arrive safely and that you have great luck with them. Thanks so much for the trade.

Toni

Comments (12)

• grubworm
    13 years ago

Received nice plants, well packed, and lovely bonus included. Thanks for a great trade.

• fearadyn
    12 years ago

An excellent trade with Robin, great communication, fast shipping and she was very generous. Huge plumeria cuttings and wonderful cannas.

Hope we can trade again in the future~
    Thanks so much~

• redthreaddiy
    12 years ago

Keiki (Robin) sent 3 varieties of seeds for the secret santa swap:
    - Red Sugar Apple (OMG - I have NEVER heard of these. I looked them up and am BEYOND excited to start them. They look SO COOL!!! I am so, so so grateful for these!!!)
    - Clitoria ternatea - blue pea vine (These have been on my want list for some time, and now I finally have them!!! The flowers are really bizarre. I can't wait!!)
    - Salvia coccinea - pink (have never tried this variety of salvia before!!!)
    Thank you SO MUCH keiki! These are REALLY cool - it's almost like you knew EXACTLY what I'd love!! Thanks so much for the thoughtfulness. I am so happy to hear that the peppers are producing well already! It made me smile when I read that. Apparently they are perennials in your state, so that's pretty awesome! :)

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Thanks so much Robin for your lovely Christmas card and seeds....Merry Christmas!!

Annie

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I received a beautiful card and two packs of seeds in our Secret Santa swap. Thanks so much.

• smitties
    11 years ago

Thank you for the pretty Christmas cards and the seeds in the SSS. Margo

• sjc48
    11 years ago

Many thanks to Robin for the pretty card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap - love marigolds!
    Shirley!

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

I got a lovely card and seeds from Robin in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you, again,
    Alana

• socalgardengal
    11 years ago

Thank you for your generosity and for sending me such beautiful flower seeds in the 2012 Secret Santa Swap! I appreciate it very much and can't wait to see them in bloom! Happy New Year keiki!

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Robin,...thank you so totally muchly for your frosty-flower Christmas card and wonderful seeds for this year's "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! God bless you and yours this coming year, and happy gardening to you! You are a fantastic, generous person! Thank you uber muchly for choosing me to send to! :)

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

Rec'd a wonderful card and seeds from her in the 2012 SSS! Thanks so much! Melinda

• PRO
    WildThings Rescue Nursery
    10 years ago

Sorry to say......one of the worst trade experiences I have ever had on GW.
    Sent sick, nearly dead plant, which even if it were a healthy plant, never would have survived the complete lack of care or attention to packing.
    When asked why..she just blew me off.
    (I sent her THREE potted, uncommon, very healthy plants for 1 sad dead little scrap of a Philodendron.)