o
wishdesign

Posted by plant-one-on-me MI 5b (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 5, 08 at 18:52

I received some wonderful seeds from this secret santa...thanks Jean. Kim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wishdesign

Wishdesign was a part of the secret santa swap, and was very generous in her giving...Thanks so MUCH !

Kym

o

wishdesign/Jean sent me 3 different types of not so easy to get seeds in the Secret Santa Seed Swap.
I am so glad she signed up for this swap and she blessed me with her generousity, I loved the snowman card that came along with the seeds.
I hope to be able to trade with Jean in the future.
:) Fran

o

Jean sent me the cutest Snowman Card for the Secret Santa Swap. Not only that, she was VERY generous and included 4 types of seeds that was on my MOST Wanted List. Thank You SO MUCH!

Nancy

o

Jean,...so glad you participated in this year's 3rd annual Secret Santa Seed Swap! Thank you so much for the cute "Share the Joy of the Season" reindeer card and especially much for the following ultra-uber fab seeds: Goji Berry (the #1 BIGGIE from my wish list!! YESSS!! / Lemon Drop Pepper (another BIGGIE on my list!!) / Indian Ginseng (aka "Ashwagandha" - an overall tonic, sleep aide and immune booster - a medicinal herb, also from my wish list request for medicinal herbs!!). And the little red mini-zips are really kewl, too! You totally rock, girl!! - I most certainly recommend you as a very generous GW trader! Best to you in the coming year and always! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here