plant_one_on_me

wishdesign

plant-one-on-me
15 years ago

I received some wonderful seeds from this secret santa...thanks Jean. Kim

Comments (4)

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

Wishdesign was a part of the secret santa swap, and was very generous in her giving...Thanks so MUCH !

Kym

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

wishdesign/Jean sent me 3 different types of not so easy to get seeds in the Secret Santa Seed Swap.
    I am so glad she signed up for this swap and she blessed me with her generousity, I loved the snowman card that came along with the seeds.
    I hope to be able to trade with Jean in the future.
    :) Fran

• luvgardening2
    15 years ago

Jean sent me the cutest Snowman Card for the Secret Santa Swap. Not only that, she was VERY generous and included 4 types of seeds that was on my MOST Wanted List. Thank You SO MUCH!

Nancy

• cryptid
    13 years ago

Jean,...so glad you participated in this year's 3rd annual Secret Santa Seed Swap! Thank you so much for the cute "Share the Joy of the Season" reindeer card and especially much for the following ultra-uber fab seeds: Goji Berry (the #1 BIGGIE from my wish list!! YESSS!! / Lemon Drop Pepper (another BIGGIE on my list!!) / Indian Ginseng (aka "Ashwagandha" - an overall tonic, sleep aide and immune booster - a medicinal herb, also from my wish list request for medicinal herbs!!). And the little red mini-zips are really kewl, too! You totally rock, girl!! - I most certainly recommend you as a very generous GW trader! Best to you in the coming year and always! :)

Sponsored