Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
weeds105

kalena67

weeds105
17 years ago

Karen answered a SASE offer that I had. She was very polite, answered all my emails, followed my directions, sent her postage quickly and let me know when the seeds arrived. She was also appreciative, which is always a nice bonus. Eileen

Comments (12)

• karenh71867
    17 years ago

Thank you Eileen. I can't wait for fall when I will have a lot of seeds to collect, so that I can trade and try some sasbe offers. Thanks again! Karen

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

Kalena67 was a new member for the Make New Friends Sounds of Summer Non-plant swap. I was the hostess for this particular Round Robin and feel the need to post her note worthiness. She sent beautiful, thoughtful items to her trade partner which really pulled on her partner's heart strings. She is a wonderful person and we are very fortunate to call her our new friend. Anyone would be very lucky to be involved in a trade with her.

Tracy

• scottrell
    16 years ago

I just received my end of a RR swap from Karen. All I can say is WOW! She is extremely generous and thoughtful, she sent many of my wants and she packaged everything with care. Thanks so much Karen! - Sharon

• amybabyboy3
    15 years ago

I traded with Karen in a recent round robin. She was very thoughtful and sent the most wonderful box of plants and gifts. I would trade again anytime. Thank you so much, Karen! Take care, Amy

• allisonlwise
    15 years ago

I traded with Karen in a recent RR. She was an amazing partner and would love to trade with her again! Thanks so much, Karen!

Allison

• dirt_under_my_nails
    15 years ago

I received an awsome box in the MNF Garden RR from Karen. Plants were very healthy & well packaged.Would trade with anytime!

later....April/dirt_under_my_nails

• wynative
    15 years ago

Karen sent a WONDERFUL box for our Crack Pot Garden swap in Aug. All the plants were very healthy, mature and packaged very nice! She also sent lots of seeds with a note telling me all the names and other information she had about each plant & seed pack.

Thanks so much!
    Marie

• linlily
    15 years ago

Karen recently sent out packages of seeds for SABE. I was so suprised when my package arrived. All of the seeds were nicely packaged and there was information about each seed included to help me when I plant them. Thank you so very much for sharing your seeds!

Linda

• zone10garden
    15 years ago

Karen is the Garden Goddess, thank you so much Ma'

• murphysmom2009
    15 years ago

Karen...Thank you so much for the seeds....Now I know exactly how I want to package my seeds....I can only imagine how wonderful your gardens are....I have one question if you don't mind...I would like to know how the little tabs that you put in each package....were acquired...the time a effort that these took had to be tremendous...and I certainly do appreciate it....thanks again Deb

• seedmoney
    15 years ago

As a recipient of a SABE offer of Kalena's , I am humbled and awestruck by her generosity. I'm sharing these seeds with my neighbors, so she gets even more great karma headed her way.

• mommyto2
    14 years ago

I agree with all the above comments. Karen was my partner for Cracked pot RR and she sent me awesome plants from my want list. Very well packed, fast shipping and great communication. I hope to trade with her again!

Monica

Sponsored
Stanford Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Luxury Interior Design Services | Northern Virginia