Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
lois

Posted by jaynine 5 CT (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 8, 08 at 20:28

lois is a great trader; her seeds came right away!! it was a pleasure. thank you lois! hope we can trade again sometime.
janine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: lois

I recently completed a trade with lois. I would definately trade with her again.

Don (dem_pa)

o

Lois is a super communicator, has a wicked sense of humor, and sends out generous amounts of seeds quickly.
Hope to trade with again.

o

Great person to trade with, great communications and seeds. Loved trading with her, Connie.

o

I received a beautiful card and seeds in a Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Don

o

Many thanks for the lovely card & seeds sent in the Secret Santa swap.

o

Lois is a generous gardener. She sent me Japanese Anemone 'Whirlwind' and a beautiful card in the 2011 Secret Santa Seed Swap.

Merry Christmas!!

o

Thank you for the beautiful card and great seeds in the secret santa swap. Margie

o

Secret Santa...I so appreciate your Christmas card and Druzba Tomato seeds. Thanks Lois for sharing so much happiness with me!

Annie

o

Sent me a lovely Christmas card as part of the Secret Santa Swap on RRE with a generous packet of Lobelia cardinalis seeds from my wish list. Merry Christmas!

Corrine

o

Thor and Odin helped Lois and Jeff send me the cutest cat portraits and some of my most wanted seeds.

A great bunch of Secret Santas. Thanks.

o

Lois sent me some tomato and zinnia seeds that I had on my Secret Santa wish list. Thank you!

o

Lois sent me a lovely card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap, thank you! Can't wait to plant them next year, also love the little drawing of your kitties Odin and Thor playing in the Christmas tree. :)

Cindy

o

Thanks bunches for the kewl, sparkly card (with the artistic rubbing of your cats, Odin & Thor, playing in the Christmas tree) and wonderful seeds in this year's "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Sure was a lot of fun, and I'm sure glad you joined-in! :)

o

For the Secret Santa swap, Lois sent me a beautiful card that held echinacea seeds and a cute, hand-made drawing. It was a pleasant surprise!

Thank you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here