Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aka_margo

Kilngod

aka_margo
17 years ago

Just completed a very nice trade with her.

Jen

Comments (57)

• mrs_seeders_husband
    16 years ago

I just can't say enought about how sweet and helpful this lady is. thanks again!!

• country_gardener
    16 years ago

Just finished a SASBE with her, a very generous one I might add. She went out of her way to help this newbie. Looking forward to trading with her again, soon.

• limequilla
    16 years ago

Just finished a great trade with Tina -- she has a lot of the really good stuff, so naturally I am a happy camper and would like to do it again! ;)

Lime

• kilngod
    16 years ago

Thanks for the kudos!

Am just rerouting all posts to THIS primary feedback thread, since I currently have 3 more going on elsewhere :)

If you'd like to see these other posts, please follow the links below...

But please-please-please come back and do all feedback posting here at this original thread.

Thanks, Tina/kilngod

Here is a link that might be useful: See more Kilngod feedback

• kilngod
    16 years ago

...and more.

But please-please-please come back and do all feedback posting here at this original thread.

• kilngod
    16 years ago

...and one last place.

Please-please-please come back and do all feedback posting here at this original thread.

Thanks much!
    Tina / kilngod

• ggwrn
    16 years ago

I've traded with Tina a few times. Always a pleasure. Look forward to trading with her again.

Ginger

• strmywthr3
    16 years ago

wonderful trader! great communication!

thanks for the seeds!
    Barbi

• kelboindy
    16 years ago

She "adopted" me in the sponsor a newby RR. She was so nice!! And sent me sooo many wonderful seeds!!!
    She went above and beyond the call of duty. AWESOME!!!

• dem_pa
    16 years ago

Just completed a great trade with her. I would trade with her again anytime.

(dem_pa)

• aunt_lou
    16 years ago

Ditto to all above. Great trader and VERY generous! Hope to trade with her again! Thanks, Tina!

Aunt Lou

• rachel528
    16 years ago

great trader! =)

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Tina is the greatest,I just received her end of our trade and was very happy!:) She is an awesome trader and person! Thanks Tina,hope we have many more!:)
    ~Angie

• west_texas_peg
    16 years ago

Just had another great trade with Tina...very happy to receive Kris Kringle Thanksgiving Cactus from her! Always happy to swap with her!

Peggy

• beckilove
    16 years ago

Just finished another great trade with Tina! She's SUPER quick!!! Thanks, Tina! Great seeds, and a quick trade, and friendly to boot!

Becki

• jackier123
    16 years ago

Just had another great trade with Tina. Will definitely trade with again anytime!

• kilngod
    16 years ago

Thanks All!

Here's a link to some more feedback from when the search feature was broken...

Please please come back and post feedback here though!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: More kilngod feedback

• dizzy45
    16 years ago

Wonderful Seed Trade!!

Thanks so much!!

Carol

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

Just finished another wonderful trade with her. Very fast trades and a terrific, generous, helper trader. I would gladly trade again. Thanks!

• dutchcurl
    16 years ago

Had a wonderful trade with her. Would trade with her again!
    Thanks, Carol

• jblanton08
    16 years ago

Tina is wonderful to trade with. Very generous with seeds and fast shipping too. Can't wait to plant the seeds she sent. Good communicator too. Would definitely trade with her again.
    Thanks so much
    Jen

• happyseed
    16 years ago

Fantastic lady to trade with. Happyseed

• SmokyMist
    16 years ago

Wonderful and generous trader. Would trade again anytime . Thank you !!!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    16 years ago

just incorporating this from the newest review thread started...as there are now 7 review threads started.

Posted by lindaruzicka Z6 on Mon, Mar 3, 08 at 10:33

What a wonderful way to welcome a newbie! She's a great sponsor and very helpful with her links and info. She mailed me an envelope stuffed full of seeds for my upcoming butterfly garden. Many thanks!

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

I enjoyed trading with Tina. She is a lot of fun to correspond with.
    Remy

• ollierose
    16 years ago

Tina is a joy to trade with - thanks Tina!

Diana

16 years ago

I too had a great seed trade with kilngod. Thanks!

Sue

• chewster
    16 years ago

Tina is an excellent person to trade with. Fast, generous and great communication.

Thank you Tina
    Susan

• king_o_seeds
    16 years ago

Wonderful trader would trade again!

• Lisa
    16 years ago

Just completed a wonderful seed trade! I can't wait to get them started! Thanks again! Lisa

• ten_steps_ahead
    15 years ago

Tina adopted me as a newbie and sent a lot of fabulous seeds. The envelope was bursting at the seams!
    Thanks Tina!

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Just finished another great trade with Tina. She is an awesome trader and look forward to our next trade. Thanks!

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Tina may hold the land speed record for sending out a trade.
    It was a pleasure to trade with her!
    Alana

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Had a very positive trade with Tina...in fact quite out of balance for what I gave her. So kind and generous, it was a breath of fresh air. Thank you Tina and thanks for the extra special gift. Will keep you posted on the lupine.

Thanks again :)

• pufftrinket
    15 years ago

Amazing generosity. I hadn't had a chance to send out our agreed upon trade yet, but Kilngod sent me a huge bubble envelope filled with at least 10 extra packets of seeds, just for bonuses. I was very pleased!

• barefoot_contessa
    15 years ago

Tina is my first trade. She lead me through the entire process. She sent several extra bonus seeds along with some great tomato seeds! Thanks for a great trade!

barefoot_contessa

• susana_mc
    14 years ago

Just received seeds from her, and WHAT SEEDS! She sent whopping packs of extra seeds to this newbie! Prompt and VERY kind on commumication, and quick to send seeds. Seeds are marked with important information as needed- common, scientific name, who collected it, height, color; she spent ALOT of time and care in packaging these seed! Alot of love in giving them away! Thank you, Kilngod!!!!

13 years ago

Posted by dixietn z7 TN (My Page) on
    Tue, Feb 5, 08 at 22:06

Super to trade with - great communication & was a real pleasure to deal with.

(copied from a thread on the last page)

13 years ago

* Posted by kmpsmom 7/DC Suburbs (aba563@aol.com) on
    Wed, Feb 6, 08 at 9:54

I've also had some good trades. When she found out that one of the seeds that she sent me wasn't correct, she contacted me and sent me the proper ones. Two thumbs up!

(copied from a thread on the last page)

• missmshell
    13 years ago

Just finished a trade w her! She sent me lots of extra goodies. Highly recomend! Thanks!

• muddypaws4ever
    13 years ago

Very nice trader! Would love to trade again!

13 years ago

Posted by celeegra 6 NYC (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 17, 10 at 23:03

I recently traded with kilngod & was amazed at her generosity. Packets are very neatly & clearly marked, and some have enough for me to fill my garden & still have plenty leftover for more trading. She's made me as a newbie feel so welcome. Thanks a bunch!!
    Grace aka celeegra

(copied from another thread)

• pvmiscaccount
    13 years ago

Super nice, was a very lopsided trade as she was extremely generous to send me about 5 times as much as I sent her! My garden will look completely different thanks to her! I would happily trade with her again, I can't thank her enough.

• clc70
    12 years ago

I did a trade with Tina in 2010. I didn't know about this forum then. She was great to tade with.

• oregongardengal
    11 years ago

Tina is wonderful! As her part of our 'delayed trade' Tina sent me a LARGE and perfectly prepared box of cuttings! I won't be shipping her until later this fall as she will be moving to a new home.

• seedmoney
    10 years ago

My first swap with kilngod and I couldn't be more pleased. She sent generous amounts of the items I asked for--enough to start my own seed store! Thank you very much, Tina.

• SunshineGal
    10 years ago

Had a great trade with Tina. Very generous amounts of seed! Thanks so much. :)

• elvimiller
    10 years ago

Great trade! You are very funny BTW! thanks!

elvi

• lovemeflowers
    10 years ago

I had a wonderful trade with Tina and would trade again and again. Stress and worry free with great communication.

• collierfarms
    8 years ago

Wonderful trader! Sent great quantities and great quality seeds. Very generous and experienced trader and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sponsored
Custom Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures Solutions in Loudoun County