Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kilngod

Posted by aka_margo z5a WI (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 28, 06 at 20:31

Just completed a very nice trade with her.
Jen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kilngod

A wonderful trader. My thumbs up. :-)

o

great trader! I've done multiple trades with her with great results.

Barbi

o

Just did a great trade with Kilngod a few weeks ago. She sent promptly and was very generous. Would trade with again anytime.
Thanks!
:) Danielle
Firegurl

o
Kilngod

She is a doll! Very loving and caring and I'm very excited to receive her Christmas/Thanksgiving cacuts. Would love to swap with her any day.

Peggy

o

Great trader. Would trade with her again.

dem_pa

o

Awesome trader! Sent seeds for our community garden she ws such a big help!

Amy in MS

o

Tina is a wonderful trader and I would trade with her again any day :) Highly recommended!!

o

I just can't say enought about how sweet and helpful this lady is. thanks again!!

o

Just finished a SASBE with her, a very generous one I might add. She went out of her way to help this newbie. Looking forward to trading with her again, soon.

o

Just finished a great trade with Tina -- she has a lot of the really good stuff, so naturally I am a happy camper and would like to do it again! ;)

Lime

o

Thanks for the kudos!

Am just rerouting all posts to THIS primary feedback thread, since I currently have 3 more going on elsewhere :)

If you'd like to see these other posts, please follow the links below...

But please-please-please come back and do all feedback posting here at this original thread.

Thanks, Tina/kilngod

Here is a link that might be useful: See more Kilngod feedback

o
RE: Kilngod Feedback

...and more.

But please-please-please come back and do all feedback posting here at this original thread.

o
Kilngod feedback

...and one last place.

Please-please-please come back and do all feedback posting here at this original thread.

Thanks much!
Tina / kilngod

o

I've traded with Tina a few times. Always a pleasure. Look forward to trading with her again.

Ginger

o

wonderful trader! great communication!

thanks for the seeds!
Barbi

o

She "adopted" me in the sponsor a newby RR. She was so nice!! And sent me sooo many wonderful seeds!!!
She went above and beyond the call of duty. AWESOME!!!

o

Just completed a great trade with her. I would trade with her again anytime.

(dem_pa)

o

Ditto to all above. Great trader and VERY generous! Hope to trade with her again! Thanks, Tina!

Aunt Lou

o

great trader! =)

o

Tina is the greatest,I just received her end of our trade and was very happy!:) She is an awesome trader and person! Thanks Tina,hope we have many more!:)
~Angie

o

Just had another great trade with Tina...very happy to receive Kris Kringle Thanksgiving Cactus from her! Always happy to swap with her!

Peggy

o

Just finished another great trade with Tina! She's SUPER quick!!! Thanks, Tina! Great seeds, and a quick trade, and friendly to boot!

Becki

o

Just had another great trade with Tina. Will definitely trade with again anytime!

o

Thanks All!

Here's a link to some more feedback from when the search feature was broken...

Please please come back and post feedback here though!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: More kilngod feedback

o

Wonderful Seed Trade!!

Thanks so much!!

Carol

o

Just finished another wonderful trade with her. Very fast trades and a terrific, generous, helper trader. I would gladly trade again. Thanks!

o

Had a wonderful trade with her. Would trade with her again!
Thanks, Carol

o

Tina is wonderful to trade with. Very generous with seeds and fast shipping too. Can't wait to plant the seeds she sent. Good communicator too. Would definitely trade with her again.
Thanks so much
Jen

o

Fantastic lady to trade with. Happyseed

o

Wonderful and generous trader. Would trade again anytime . Thank you !!!

o

just incorporating this from the newest review thread started...as there are now 7 review threads started.

Posted by lindaruzicka Z6 on Mon, Mar 3, 08 at 10:33

What a wonderful way to welcome a newbie! She's a great sponsor and very helpful with her links and info. She mailed me an envelope stuffed full of seeds for my upcoming butterfly garden. Many thanks!

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 4, 08 at 12:13

I enjoyed trading with Tina. She is a lot of fun to correspond with.
Remy

o

Tina is a joy to trade with - thanks Tina!

Diana

o

I too had a great seed trade with kilngod. Thanks!

Sue

o

Tina is an excellent person to trade with. Fast, generous and great communication.

Thank you Tina
Susan

o

Wonderful trader would trade again!

o
RE: Kilngod+++

Just completed a wonderful seed trade! I can't wait to get them started! Thanks again! Lisa

o

Tina adopted me as a newbie and sent a lot of fabulous seeds. The envelope was bursting at the seams!
Thanks Tina!

o

Just finished another great trade with Tina. She is an awesome trader and look forward to our next trade. Thanks!

o

Tina may hold the land speed record for sending out a trade.
It was a pleasure to trade with her!
Alana

o

Had a very positive trade with Tina...in fact quite out of balance for what I gave her. So kind and generous, it was a breath of fresh air. Thank you Tina and thanks for the extra special gift. Will keep you posted on the lupine.

Thanks again :)

o

Amazing generosity. I hadn't had a chance to send out our agreed upon trade yet, but Kilngod sent me a huge bubble envelope filled with at least 10 extra packets of seeds, just for bonuses. I was very pleased!

o

Tina is my first trade. She lead me through the entire process. She sent several extra bonus seeds along with some great tomato seeds! Thanks for a great trade!

barefoot_contessa

o

Just received seeds from her, and WHAT SEEDS! She sent whopping packs of extra seeds to this newbie! Prompt and VERY kind on commumication, and quick to send seeds. Seeds are marked with important information as needed- common, scientific name, who collected it, height, color; she spent ALOT of time and care in packaging these seed! Alot of love in giving them away! Thank you, Kilngod!!!!

o

Posted by dixietn z7 TN (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 5, 08 at 22:06

Super to trade with - great communication & was a real pleasure to deal with.

(copied from a thread on the last page)

o

* Posted by kmpsmom 7/DC Suburbs (aba563@aol.com) on
Wed, Feb 6, 08 at 9:54

I've also had some good trades. When she found out that one of the seeds that she sent me wasn't correct, she contacted me and sent me the proper ones. Two thumbs up!

(copied from a thread on the last page)

o

Just finished a trade w her! She sent me lots of extra goodies. Highly recomend! Thanks!

o

Very nice trader! Would love to trade again!

o

Posted by celeegra 6 NYC (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 17, 10 at 23:03

I recently traded with kilngod & was amazed at her generosity. Packets are very neatly & clearly marked, and some have enough for me to fill my garden & still have plenty leftover for more trading. She's made me as a newbie feel so welcome. Thanks a bunch!!
Grace aka celeegra

(copied from another thread)

o

Super nice, was a very lopsided trade as she was extremely generous to send me about 5 times as much as I sent her! My garden will look completely different thanks to her! I would happily trade with her again, I can't thank her enough.

o

I did a trade with Tina in 2010. I didn't know about this forum then. She was great to tade with.

o

Tina is wonderful! As her part of our 'delayed trade' Tina sent me a LARGE and perfectly prepared box of cuttings! I won't be shipping her until later this fall as she will be moving to a new home.

o

My first swap with kilngod and I couldn't be more pleased. She sent generous amounts of the items I asked for--enough to start my own seed store! Thank you very much, Tina.

o

Had a great trade with Tina. Very generous amounts of seed! Thanks so much. :)

o

Great trade! You are very funny BTW! thanks!

elvi

o

I had a wonderful trade with Tina and would trade again and again. Stress and worry free with great communication.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here