Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dirtdiggin

debby_1

dirtdiggin
14 years ago

Received a very nice card and seeds from Debby in the Secret Santa swap. Thank you so much for the Polish Linguisa Seeds. Looking forward to planting them.

Comments (38)

• agnella
    14 years ago

debby_1 sent me a lovely card and wonderful seeds in Secret Santa swap. Thank you, thank you!

• crisann
    14 years ago

Received a wonderful card and great seeds in the SSSS-2009.
    Thanks much!

crisann

• wishdesign
    14 years ago

Thank you so much for the wonderful card and seeds in the 2009 Secret Santa Swap!
    --Jean

• loisthegardener_nc7b
    14 years ago

Received a nice card and some siberian iris seeds for the Secret Santa Swap. Can't wait to see them bloom..Thanks, debby_1!

Lois in PA

• redthreaddiy
    13 years ago

From Debby_1 - I got a cute Santa card with a Santa sticker sealing the envelope, along with a generous amount of hollyhocks, siberian iris, and asiatic lily seeds for the Secret Santa Swap!!! Thanks so much!

• wishdesign
    13 years ago

Once again, Debbi_1 was extremely generous in sending me an adorable card and some great seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much!

• ivyp
    13 years ago

Thanks for the great seeds in the Secret Santa Seed Swap

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Debby sent nice seeds and card for the secret santa swap. Thank you very much! Margie

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Just wanted to thank Debby for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. She sent me the lovliest card and 2 fabulous packets of seeds!! Columbine: Nora Barlow and Marigold: Simba! Christmas has definitely come early.

Merry Christmas Debby!! and Thank you for being so generous!!!
    vina

• lily55rjw
    12 years ago

Thank you for the card, snapdragons, and daylily seeds for the SS RR swap!!!

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

Thanks so much for the beautiful card, Siberian iris seeds, and yellow and white dwarf snapdragons seeds you sent me in the Secret Santa swap.

Don

• pumkingal
    12 years ago

Thank you very much for the wonderful seeds and card in the secret santa swap,, love um,, merry christmas,Lisa

• cryptid
    12 years ago

Debby, thank you soooo much for the wonderful tomato seeds and sparkly, festive red-bird card in this year's Round Robin "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! You rock, girl!! - Wishing you-n-yours a fantastic Christmas and blessed new year!

• molly_and_me
    12 years ago

Debby sent a beautiful card and some of my favorite flowers.

Thanks "Santa" for thinking of me.

• smitties
    12 years ago

Super Secret Santa with a beautiful card and seeds. Thanks Margo

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Posted by chefconnie none (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 12, 12 at 17:52

I received great seeds from the secret santa swap, thank you so much!!

(copied from another thread)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Posted by detroitgirl77 6a MI (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 12, 12 at 21:47

Received 2 seed varieties in the 2012 secret Santa swap from Debby_1.

(copied from another thread)

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I received a beautiful card and two packs of seeds from her in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Don

• sandysoil_2008 6A Near Boston
    11 years ago

Debby sent me oat grass and smokey fennel seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you.
    Sheila

• l1oness
    11 years ago

Debby-1 sent me a cute kitty sleeping in a Santa hat card and a packet of hollyhocks and cucumbers from my wish list. Thank you!

• paulan70
    11 years ago

Just did a Santa Swap with Debby and she sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with her again. Thanks

Paula

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

Thanks Debby for the card and seeds you sent me in the secret santa swap. Your thoughtfullness is very appreciated! Suzanne

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Debby, many thanks for your Christmas card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap........

Wishing you a happy, healthy and safe 2013!

Annie

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

Rec'd a very cute card and nice seeds in this year's 2012 SSS! Much appreciated, thank you! Melinda

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    10 years ago

debby-1 sent me a cute snowman card and 2 wonderful heirloom seed varieties for the 2013 Secret Santa Exchange! Thank you so much!

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    10 years ago

During 2013 Secret Santa Swap debby_1 sent me a card with a horse-drawn carriage sliding through the snow and inside the card was Joe Pye Weed and Rudbeckia Rustic. I'm excited about both. Not a single complaint.
    Heidi

• socalgardengal
    10 years ago

Debby shared Awesome seeds with me in the Secret Santa Swap! Thank you so much Debby my veggie garden is going to be great this next season :)

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

Thanks for the beautiful card and seeds I received in the Secret Santa Swasp.

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Debby, super glad you joined this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap" Round Robin! Thanks bunches for the cute penguins-on-a-sled card and copious amounts of "African Marigold" and "Pale Pink Hollyhock" seeds! Everything arrived in excellent condition. - Wishing you a wonderful gardening season this coming year! :)

• SusieQsie_Fla
    10 years ago

I joined the Secret Santa for the first time this year and Debby was one of the wonderful gardeners to help me along with my wish lst.

I am so thankful for the petunia seeds of Purple Wave - wow, so great, I love 'em! and the Solar Flare tomato seeds - am now waiting for them to germinate.

Thanks a million to you, Debbie, for your kind Christmas gift.

Susie

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

Rec'd a lovely card and seeds from her in the SSS. Thanks so much for the generous giving of your heart and garden!

• l1oness
    10 years ago

From Debby_1, I received a cute snowman card with hollyhocks and Armenian Cucumber - thank you!

• sjc48
    10 years ago

Debbi, thanks for sharing your seeds with me, and for the cute card, in the SSS!
    Happy 2014,
    Shirley!

• cghpnd
    10 years ago

I received a pretty Christmas card and awesome seeds in the SSS. Thanks a bunch!

• smitties
    10 years ago

Thank you Debby for the pretty card and seeds I received in our 2013 SSS.

• ruthz
    10 years ago

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

• primrose1x3
    10 years ago

Debby sent me a pretty SSS card with a cameo of a Christmas tree and all the fixin's, and inside were a generous packet of pink impatiens and another of Purple Majesty pennisetum - can't wait till the finches get silly over that one next summer :)

• frankielynnsie
    8 years ago

Had a great trade of no id day lilies and iris.

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm