Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
debby_1

Posted by dirtdiggin 8b NW WA (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 8, 09 at 20:47

Received a very nice card and seeds from Debby in the Secret Santa swap. Thank you so much for the Polish Linguisa Seeds. Looking forward to planting them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: debby_1

debby_1 sent me a lovely card and wonderful seeds in Secret Santa swap. Thank you, thank you!

o

Received a wonderful card and great seeds in the SSSS-2009.
Thanks much!

crisann

o

Thank you so much for the wonderful card and seeds in the 2009 Secret Santa Swap!
--Jean

o

Received a nice card and some siberian iris seeds for the Secret Santa Swap. Can't wait to see them bloom..Thanks, debby_1!

Lois in PA

o

From Debby_1 - I got a cute Santa card with a Santa sticker sealing the envelope, along with a generous amount of hollyhocks, siberian iris, and asiatic lily seeds for the Secret Santa Swap!!! Thanks so much!

o

Once again, Debbi_1 was extremely generous in sending me an adorable card and some great seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much!

o

• Posted by ivyp 8 oregon (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 7, 11 at 18:25

Thanks for the great seeds in the Secret Santa Seed Swap

o

Debby sent nice seeds and card for the secret santa swap. Thank you very much! Margie

o

Just wanted to thank Debby for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. She sent me the lovliest card and 2 fabulous packets of seeds!! Columbine: Nora Barlow and Marigold: Simba! Christmas has definitely come early.

Merry Christmas Debby!! and Thank you for being so generous!!!
vina

o

Thank you for the card, snapdragons, and daylily seeds for the SS RR swap!!!

o

Thanks so much for the beautiful card, Siberian iris seeds, and yellow and white dwarf snapdragons seeds you sent me in the Secret Santa swap.

Don

o

Thank you very much for the wonderful seeds and card in the secret santa swap,, love um,, merry christmas,Lisa

o

Debby, thank you soooo much for the wonderful tomato seeds and sparkly, festive red-bird card in this year's Round Robin "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! You rock, girl!! - Wishing you-n-yours a fantastic Christmas and blessed new year!

o

Debby sent a beautiful card and some of my favorite flowers.

Thanks "Santa" for thinking of me.

o

Super Secret Santa with a beautiful card and seeds. Thanks Margo

o

Posted by chefconnie none (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 12, 12 at 17:52

I received great seeds from the secret santa swap, thank you so much!!

(copied from another thread)

o

Posted by detroitgirl77 6a MI (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 12, 12 at 21:47

Received 2 seed varieties in the 2012 secret Santa swap from Debby_1.

(copied from another thread)

o

I received a beautiful card and two packs of seeds from her in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Don

o

Debby sent me oat grass and smokey fennel seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you.
Sheila

o

Debby-1 sent me a cute kitty sleeping in a Santa hat card and a packet of hollyhocks and cucumbers from my wish list. Thank you!

o

Just did a Santa Swap with Debby and she sent me some great seeds that I have been wanting. I would trade/swap with her again. Thanks

Paula

o

Thanks Debby for the card and seeds you sent me in the secret santa swap. Your thoughtfullness is very appreciated! Suzanne

o

Debby, many thanks for your Christmas card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap........

Wishing you a happy, healthy and safe 2013!

Annie

o

Rec'd a very cute card and nice seeds in this year's 2012 SSS! Much appreciated, thank you! Melinda

o

debby-1 sent me a cute snowman card and 2 wonderful heirloom seed varieties for the 2013 Secret Santa Exchange! Thank you so much!

o

During 2013 Secret Santa Swap debby_1 sent me a card with a horse-drawn carriage sliding through the snow and inside the card was Joe Pye Weed and Rudbeckia Rustic. I'm excited about both. Not a single complaint.
Heidi

o

Debby shared Awesome seeds with me in the Secret Santa Swap! Thank you so much Debby my veggie garden is going to be great this next season :)

o

Thanks for the beautiful card and seeds I received in the Secret Santa Swasp.

o

Debby, super glad you joined this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap" Round Robin! Thanks bunches for the cute penguins-on-a-sled card and copious amounts of "African Marigold" and "Pale Pink Hollyhock" seeds! Everything arrived in excellent condition. - Wishing you a wonderful gardening season this coming year! :)

o

I joined the Secret Santa for the first time this year and Debby was one of the wonderful gardeners to help me along with my wish lst.

I am so thankful for the petunia seeds of Purple Wave - wow, so great, I love 'em! and the Solar Flare tomato seeds - am now waiting for them to germinate.

Thanks a million to you, Debbie, for your kind Christmas gift.

Susie

o

Rec'd a lovely card and seeds from her in the SSS. Thanks so much for the generous giving of your heart and garden!

o

From Debby_1, I received a cute snowman card with hollyhocks and Armenian Cucumber - thank you!

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 4, 14 at 10:49

Debbi, thanks for sharing your seeds with me, and for the cute card, in the SSS!
Happy 2014,
Shirley!

o

• Posted by cghpnd 7 / N.Virginia (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 7, 14 at 10:39

I received a pretty Christmas card and awesome seeds in the SSS. Thanks a bunch!

o

Thank you Debby for the pretty card and seeds I received in our 2013 SSS.

o

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 14, 14 at 10:54

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

o

Debby sent me a pretty SSS card with a cameo of a Christmas tree and all the fixin's, and inside were a generous packet of pink impatiens and another of Purple Majesty pennisetum - can't wait till the finches get silly over that one next summer :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here