Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dem_pa

cghpnd

dem_pa
10 years ago

I recently received great seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks.

Comments (21)

• vajeff
    10 years ago

For SSS '13, cghpnd sent me a lovely card, which contained a delightful assortment of seeds - all of which I had wished for and am eager to grow. Cghpnd even did the scarification for me - how generous! Everything arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    9 years ago

I got a bubble mailer full of terrific seeds, really lovely homemade card and great note describing the seeds for the 2014 Secret Santa Swap! Neatly packaged seeds in really cool packets, too. So generous... thank you Chrystal (cghpnd). :)

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

I got some lovely seeds and nice card from Chrystal in the 2014 SSS! Thank you so much taking the time to think of me and send seeds and card! Melinda

• Ruby_Dog
    9 years ago

Chrystal sent me an adorable santa dog card with Tithonia and Asclepias syriaca in the 2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap. Thanks so much! Merry Christmas to you and yours,
    Betsy

• lorabell_gw
    9 years ago

Received a beautiful card and some great seeds in this years secret Santa exchange. Appreciate it greatly!

• terrigail_gw
    9 years ago

I received a great card and much-wanted seeds from Chrystal. Thanks again for generously sharing your garden with me!

• roper2008
    9 years ago

I too received a cute card with lots of nice seeds from
    Crystal. 2014 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you.

• SusieQsie_Fla
    9 years ago

Chrystal sent me a great collection of butterfly attractor seeds in my Christmas card.

I really appreciate her thoughtfulness and generosity!

Susie

• tessie83856
    9 years ago

Chrystal sent a cute snowman card with 5 different seeds which are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• dirtdaddy
    9 years ago

Chrystal, thanks for thinking of us this year! Happy 2015! PEACE, dd.

• mrs.b_in_wy
    8 years ago

Chrystal sent me white hyacinth beans, castor beans, little pumpkin and white cleome seeds in the 2015 Secret Santa Swap. Bless you and your generous spirit! I'll be thinking of you when summer returns to Wyoming and your flowers begin to bloom :)

• SusieQsie_Fla
    8 years ago

Another great batch of seeds from Chrystal for Christmas! Last year's seeds germinated and are still lovely in my garden this year, so I know the seeds she just sent me now will also become beautiful plants.

Thanks again, Chrystal. I, too, will be thinking of you this coming spring.

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    8 years ago

What a wonderful Christmas card of seeds I received in the 2015 Secret Santa Swap. Kiss Me Over the Garden Gate,
    Gloriosa Daisy, Mixed Zinnias, Lychnis Chalcedonica (a red flower!!!), Cleome, Cardinal Climber, Cosmos Dazzler, orange
    marigold. Thank you so much! I'm currently hooked on the show Longmire and they are solving a murder with plant pollen and I keep thinking, "I want some of those flowers! You call them weeds, but I think they are gorgeous!" Heidi

• User
    8 years ago

Thank you Chrystal for sending me a card full of seeds in the 2015 Secret Santa swap! She sent Marigolds, Toothache plant, common Milkweed, white Hyacinth beans and passionvine. My butterflies and I will be thanking you next summer! Merry Christmas!

• tessie83856
    8 years ago

Chrystal send a card with wonderful supply of flower seeds. Marigolds, strawflowers, Mexican sunflower and Hairy Balls milkweed- can't wait to try this one. All from the 2015 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you.

• roper2008
    8 years ago

Thank you Crystal for the card and seeds, for the 2015 SSS.

• smitties
    8 years ago

Thank you to Chrystal for the pretty Christmas card and seed you sent in the 2015 SSS. It is much appreciated.

• katkn
    8 years ago

Great trade - Thanks for the great variety from my wish list + bonus seeds in the Secret Santa swap.

• Galen xoxox
    7 years ago

Great trade with cghpnd! Received a super generous amount of seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Can't wait to start growing! Looking forward to more trades in the future!

• Nikki Lambeth
    7 years ago

I'm so thankful for the excellent seeds and trading I received as part of the New Years swap round robin. I'm grateful for the generosity of each and every member of the swap! Thank you Chrystal!

Sponsored
Buckeye Restoration & Remodeling Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Central Ohio's Premier Home Remodelers Since 1996