Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
grolikecrazy +++

Posted by karyn1 MD 7 (bhkalen@aol.com) on
Wed, Dec 10, 08 at 22:13

I just had a trade with Chris. She's a generous trader, very knowledgeable and fun to chat with. I'd trade with her again any time.
Karyn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: grolikecrazy

Very generous, fast delivery, nice person. I'd recommend chris to anyone. Thanks!
janine

o
RE: grolikecrazy +++

What a blessing this trade was. She and I worked out a very clear trade upfront because of her great communication. She labels and packages everything very well and is timely in mailing. I was stoked to see a rare want of mine show up as a packet marked as a bonus, too! I was already pleased, but now am even more overjoyed! Thanks, Christine, for the great trade!

Blessings,
Angela

o

Sent me a card and seeds in the RR Birthday Seed Extravaganza.
Thank you so much for being so generous.
Dorothy

o

Had a fun time with this trade. Thank you for adding something extra that I wanted.
Kristi

o

Just completed a trade with Chris. I sent a couple brugs and some fig cuttings, she sent redtwig dogwood cuttings, kiwi, and a dbl mock orange. Awesome cuttings received the second time. The first time, the package arrived empty thanks to the wonderful people at the post office. Chris resent the cuttings. I would recommend grolikecrazy as a great trader. Thanks for resending!

Tom

o

Today I recieved my seed package for the Wow, Thanks swap...Chris sent me 11 varieties (most from my want list,and the others I just didn't know I wanted yet, LOL). She is VERY generous! Thanks so much Chris, you ROCK!!!

o

Chris was in the Tropic RR..She sent the most wonderful seeds for everyone...Thank you Chris! Barb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here