Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
panhandle_seed_swap

Posted by cryptid Southern OR 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 10, 13 at 22:18

Today, from Sheri, I received a wonderful Christmas card, with generous amounts of seeds from my wish list, in accordance with this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap" round robin. What a great way to start the day, not to mention our Christmas holiday season! Our first Christmas card this year, period! :)
Thank you sooooo very much!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: panhandle_seed_swap

Yesterday, I also received a wonderful Christmas card with very generous amounts of sweet pepper seed from my wish list. Thank you very much Sheri (panhandle_seed_swap)!

Mandy (l1oness)

o

Today I received a wonderful Christmas card from Sheri! Thank you so much for the Sunflower Seeds! They made my day!

Merry Christmas!!
vina :)

o

My Christmas wish for Sunflower Seeds was also fulfilled by Sheri - and I appreciate the very generous amount of seeds that she shared.

A great Christmas!

Susie

o

Thank you very much for being one of my Secret Santas this year Sheri! I appreciate the Friariello di Napoli and Beaver Dam pepper seeds. I love peppers! Going to start those this weekend :)

o

Sheri sent me a lovely Christmas card and heirloom melon seed in the Secret Santa Swap this year! Thanks for your generosity!

Happy gardening,
Betsy

o

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

o

Thank you so very much for the adorable card and seeds you sent me in the SSS.

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 4, 14 at 11:19

Sheri, many thanks for the cute card and the wonderful seeds you sent me in the SSS. Very thoughtful!
Happy 2014,
Shirley!

o

I too received a pretty card and seeds from Sheri during our SSS. Thank you.

o

• Posted by cghpnd 7 / N.Virginia (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 7, 14 at 10:31

I received a Christmas card and seeds in the SSS. Thanks a bunch!

o

Sherri sent me a nice card with some great seeds in the SSS. Thanks again Sherri!

Lisa

o

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 14, 14 at 10:46

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

o

Sheri sent me a festive SS card decorated with my garden's Usual Suspects behaving with strangely good manners and demurely decorating a tree with ribbons and bells. Thank you Sheri for such a cute card and generous packet of creeping thyme.

o

Panhandle_seed_swap sent me an adorable card for SSS '13. Included were seeds of 'Lauren's Grape' poppies, which arrived in excellent condition. I can not wait to sow them! Thank you!

o

Sheri is a thoughtful trader, and very generous!
Thank you so much, Alana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here