Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cryptid_gw

panhandle_seed_swap

cryptid
10 years ago

Today, from Sheri, I received a wonderful Christmas card, with generous amounts of seeds from my wish list, in accordance with this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap" round robin. What a great way to start the day, not to mention our Christmas holiday season! Our first Christmas card this year, period! :)
Thank you sooooo very much!!

Comments (32)

• l1oness
    10 years ago

Yesterday, I also received a wonderful Christmas card with very generous amounts of sweet pepper seed from my wish list. Thank you very much Sheri (panhandle_seed_swap)!

Mandy (l1oness)

• flowergirl34
    10 years ago

Today I received a wonderful Christmas card from Sheri! Thank you so much for the Sunflower Seeds! They made my day!

Merry Christmas!!
    vina :)

• SusieQsie_Fla
    10 years ago

My Christmas wish for Sunflower Seeds was also fulfilled by Sheri - and I appreciate the very generous amount of seeds that she shared.

A great Christmas!

Susie

• socalgardengal
    10 years ago

Thank you very much for being one of my Secret Santas this year Sheri! I appreciate the Friariello di Napoli and Beaver Dam pepper seeds. I love peppers! Going to start those this weekend :)

• Ruby_Dog
    10 years ago

Sheri sent me a lovely Christmas card and heirloom melon seed in the Secret Santa Swap this year! Thanks for your generosity!

Happy gardening,
    Betsy

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

Thank you so very much for the adorable card and seeds you sent me in the SSS.

• sjc48
    10 years ago

Sheri, many thanks for the cute card and the wonderful seeds you sent me in the SSS. Very thoughtful!
    Happy 2014,
    Shirley!

• smitties
    10 years ago

I too received a pretty card and seeds from Sheri during our SSS. Thank you.

• cghpnd
    10 years ago

I received a Christmas card and seeds in the SSS. Thanks a bunch!

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    10 years ago

Sherri sent me a nice card with some great seeds in the SSS. Thanks again Sherri!

Lisa

• ruthz
    10 years ago

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

• primrose1x3
    10 years ago

Sheri sent me a festive SS card decorated with my garden's Usual Suspects behaving with strangely good manners and demurely decorating a tree with ribbons and bells. Thank you Sheri for such a cute card and generous packet of creeping thyme.

• vajeff
    10 years ago

Panhandle_seed_swap sent me an adorable card for SSS '13. Included were seeds of 'Lauren's Grape' poppies, which arrived in excellent condition. I can not wait to sow them! Thank you!

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

Sheri is a thoughtful trader, and very generous!
    Thank you so much, Alana

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Sheri Just finished up a swap and was a wonderful host and made it so much fun! Also just got my first Christmas card from her for the SSS and rec'd some seeds I wanted. So thoughtful always! Thanks, Melinda

• skyblue52
    9 years ago

Sheri is like a hug. I have been in the OBF and she has hosted our swaps. She has been caring and thoughtful for everyone . And her games are creative and set the for guide groups and trading. She comes up with some great seeds and plants also. And her packages are always well packed.

• cottonwood468
    9 years ago

Sheri just wrapped up the Season of Sharing OBF swap. She communicates with everyone shares our ups and downs and sends wonderful seeds. Lots of them. Pretty good elf, too, I bet.

• Pmb2005
    9 years ago

Sheri is awesome!!! Her OBF Novemeber Season of Sharing was fantastic and then she turned around and sent me a lovely card SSSS card with generous seeds I really wanted. Thank you Sheri!!!

• lorabell_gw
    9 years ago

Thanks for the apple green eggplant seeds that I received in this years ssss. Greatly appreciate it! Can't wait to try this spring. Laura

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    9 years ago

Sheri is a wonderful trader/person. I have received several packets of seeds from Sheri over the last year...She is one of the best gwebbers out there!

If you have a chance to trade with Sheri, I'm sure you will agree!

Lisa

• bluee19
    9 years ago

I HIGHLY recommend Panhandle_Seed_Swap (Sheri) in any swaps. She is very THOUGHTFUL/KIND when trading and everything is neat/pretty. I would DEFINITELY recommend her to fellow gardneners because she is one of a kind :).

We had a OBF Swap in November for Season of Sharing and was so generous in her seed sharing. We had to give one or two or three packets and she gave more than three seed packets.
    THANK YOU MISS SHERI!!!

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    9 years ago

I'm back again to sing praise for Sheri.

She sent me some great seeds in the secret santa swap, They were all wrapped up in adorable ziplock baggies. When I emailed to thank Sheri, I asked about the baggies and don't you know, I had 4 packages in my mailbox 2 days later! She is one of the sweetest traders out there!

Lisa/ishare

• lorabell_gw
    9 years ago

Received a beautiful card and wonderful seeds off my wish listing in this years secret Santa seed swap. Very nice.

• paulan70
    9 years ago

Received a beautiful card and seeds with this years secret Santa exchange. Greatly appreciate it.

Paula

• SusieQsie_Fla
    9 years ago

Sheri fulfilled my Christmas wish list and sent me loads of nicely packed flower and tomato seeds along with hyacinth bean vine seeds.

So much to be thankful for - you're a great gifter!

Susie

• tessie83856
    9 years ago

Thank you Sheri for sending me seed for the Secret Santa Swap 2014. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

• socalgardengal
    9 years ago

Thank you for the wonderful SS Thank you card Sheri! Of course stuffed full of wonderful seeds! Happy New Year!

• poisondartfrog
    9 years ago

Sheri sent a great card and seeds in the SS Swap this year. She is a bright light, always friendly and positive and fun to be in swaps with.
    Thank you Sheri!
    Alana

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    9 years ago

I received a New Year's Card with amazing seeds. I'm at a loss for words...which never happens! Some great seeds along my very much wanted list! So what if it's 20 degrees below zero today...I'm warm on the inside!
    Heidi

• roper2008
    9 years ago

I received some awesome seeds from Sheri for the Secret
    Santa Swap 2014. Thank you Sheri.

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH