Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
elvis_gw

gardenweed_z6a

elvis
13 years ago

Eileen is a great trader--prompt, dependable, and a good communicator...oh, and she has a good sense of humor, too! I'll want to trade with Eileen again, for sure.

Comments (20)

• fearadyn
    13 years ago

Recieved White Cloud peony poppies from Eileen for postage, beautiful seeds in great condition, great communication, fast shipping~Eileen is a wonderful trader, hope I can offer her some seeds or plants in the future~

Thank you Eileen~
    lynn

• gardenunusual
    13 years ago

I just received the gorgeous seeds Eileen sent me. I can't thank her enough. Generous, prompt, and extras. I am so grateful.

Thank you so very much!!!!

• Mark (wildflowerman_2000) Rose
    13 years ago

Just received my seed in trade from Eileen. Good trader and would do so again. Thanks

• nuttnhunee
    13 years ago

Hi Weedy, Thanks for all the great seeds, and all the help.

• fearadyn
    13 years ago

Just recieved seeds from Eileen, Wow! She sent so many seeds all beautifully packaged, as always great communication and fast shipping.

Eileen is one awesome lady!

Again, at some point I hope to have some things she would want~

• yellowflowerpot
    13 years ago

I had a nice trade with gardenweed before and would say she sent nicely packed seeds and well labeled with growing instructions which is really handy. Great communication and nice trader overall. Wouldnt mind trading again in the future. (Sorry this came a little late Eileen).

• buturfliis_mom
    13 years ago

Just finished up a great trade with Eileen. Her seeds were packed beautifully and even had directions!!! She was quick to mail and gave quick responses to emails... Cant wait to try growing her seeds... Thanks again for the trade.

• lily55rjw
    13 years ago

Eileen was amazing and terrific! She helped walk me through wintersowing and she gave me a great supply of seeds to try my hand at in wintersowing. She had amazing communication and was so pleasant to deal with! She is very generous and so friendly! Look forward to passing on her great wisdom and generosity!! Thank you Eileen!!!

Randi
    AKA lily55rjw

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

I just completed a trade with Eileen... she's very friendly, generous and prompt. Would trade with her again!

• Melinda Hagen
    13 years ago

Just completed a trade with her! Very prompt and generous! Would trade with her again!

• karendee
    13 years ago

She sent me a great SASBE! What a wonderful person!
    Karen

• pippi21
    13 years ago

Folks! "Elvis is in the house!" The King lives on!

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Just completed a nice trade with Eileen. Great communication and a generous amount of seeds. Hope we can trade again!

• Ament
    12 years ago

I just received my seeds from Eileen for stamps, very very generous Lady. Wonderfully packaged, neatly done. I would love to be able to return the favor hopefully one day. :) Thank you Eileen! Certainly would trade with her again.

~Tina/Ament

• Nancy
    12 years ago

Just completed a great trade with Eileen, so prompt & generous!

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    12 years ago

Just had a nice trade with Eileen. She sent exactly what we agreed upon in a timely fashion. Very clear labeling too, which I really appreciate. Would trade with her again.
    CMK (Christin)

• clc70
    12 years ago

Recently did a trade with Eileen. She was great to trade with.

• cashclan
    12 years ago

Ohhh my GOODNESS, just completed a trade with Eileen, my SASBE for her seeds, WOW!!!! is NOT enough!!! I'll be doing the "Happy I've got seeds Dance" all week, and THAT on a sprained ankle.
    Eileen BLESSED me with so many seeds I can't believe it.Everything was labeled so nicely I had to keep looking to see..."Did I order these seeds?" haha they are all individually wrapped in little plastic baggies,all clearly typed labels with scientific name, common name and pertinent information.
    You will be BLESSED if yo have the opportunity to trade with her.

• elvis
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Just completed another lovely trade with Eileen~~I started this thread a couple years back, and I am happy to report that Eileen's seed trading skills are sharp as ever!

Sure looking forward to the next trade with gardenweed_z6~~

Con.

• kchd
    12 years ago

I responded to a BEAP offer made by Eileen for some phlox seeds. Not only did she send those, but she also sent some bonus packs of other flower seeds also good for pollinators. Such a thoughtful lady! I hope to repay her kindness one day by having something she might like in return.

kchd / Katie