Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
dirtdaddy

Posted by cryptid Southern OR 7 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 29, 10 at 23:01

David! Dude, thanks for joining this year's 3rd annual Secret Santa Seed Swap! Particularly, in my case, "Thank you very much,..." for the ultra-kewl Elvis Christmas card and the following uber-wonderful seeds: Jimmy Nardello Pepper, Lemon Drop pepper, Black Pearl ornamental pepper, Thai Red Hot pepper, Dr. Wyche's Yellow tomato and Moon Flower! Such fabulous generousity!! - All the best to you and yours this upcoming year and always! - I totally recommend you as a first-class GW trader! :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: dirtdaddy

dirtdaddy was kind enough to share generous amounts of seeds with me in the Secret Santa swap. They were packaged carefully are arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!

o

Thank you for being a part of the Secret santa swap! I look forward to trying everything you sent, especially the onions! He sent me 16 bunches of egyptian walking onions, along with a card and several packs of seeds. Everything arrived in wonderful condition, well packed. Thanks again!!

o

Dirtdaddy.. more like dirtsanta! What a huge package of seeds, starts and sets! I was so confused at first until I found your card. Love everything. Thanks, A

o

Received a nice Christmas card from dirtdaddy along with an envelope stuffed full of different seeds, especially my favorites--tomatoeis and peppers.

o

Thank you for the generous amount of seeds in the 2012 Secret Santa swap. Margo

o

WOW, I received a large package of seeds, many types and varieties, from David in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap. It was more like opening a seed order--a wonderful surprise!

Many thanks for thinking of me and being so generous,

Betsy

o

Appears dirtdaddy is Santa all year round! Just got a wonderful package of good stuff. Thanks for the help!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here