Return to the Rate & Review Vendors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Swallowtail Garden Seeds

Posted by webkat5 Z5b MO (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 14, 07 at 0:59

I have placed a couple of orders through Swallowtail and both times I have been very pleased! They also print germination instructions on the front of every packet.

I would not hesitate to recommend this company!

Here is a link that might be useful: Swallowtail Garden Seeds

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Swallowtail Garden Seeds

I would also highly recommend them. I ordered seeds from three different companies on the same day this year, and they were the first to arrive.

o

I've ordered from them too and would recommend them. I plan on ordering again in the future.

o

Reccomended, good seeds Cosmos were beautiful and worked the next year too :) Dahlia seeds were good too, I direct sowed and they were beautiful!

o

Swallowtail is one of my favorites. Recommended!

Joanne

o

I ordered from them once because they have my favorite primula Golden Lace. Of course, had to order few more seeds to make nice order. Fast service, started some seeds, good germination.

o

I order from them every year - to Canada! And they have some nice sales toward the end of the season.

Anna

o

They have great seeds and services. I make multiple orders because they keep adding new seeds and/ or I have more money.

o

I'm in Canada too and I have ordered from Swallowtail for years. They are the first place I look for seeds. Their prices are good, they are very generous with seeds, their postage is low, germination is good (have sown seed from 2002 and had good germination) and they are very quick. Highly recommended.

o

I second the recommendation. I've ordered seeds from them, and I've been happy with them.

o

Ditto...Ditto....Ditto. I love this seed company and would highly recommend them.

o

Ordered from them several times. Good prices w/ a very good seed count. No germination problmes even after holding some surplus unsewn seeds in frig for more than a year.

Great company to do business with.

Peggy

o

Hopefully they get some of their out of stock items in soon.

o

Great place to do business with! Great service!

o

An excellent seed company in every way.

o

Dreadful company. Absolutely no customer service, no response to numerous emails and phone calls, one seed packet very late, two seed packets hopelessly late, ignored numerous requests to cancel remaining order due to ridiculously late back ordered seeds. I wouldn't go near them. Check recent reviews at Dave's Garden site. THEY DON'T RESPECT PLANTING TIMES! I ordered plants for much more money, because I can't use their seeds this year.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Vendors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here