Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
crazy_gardener

T&T Seeds

Crazy_Gardener
17 years ago

- Negative for T&T Seeds in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada!

Be warned folks!

I had ordered pellet Cyperus eragrostis ÂWind Dancer ornamental grass seed and every pellet was crushed into a fine dust-like powder. I wrote them an email to put in a complaint and they "Brian" would not replace the product that I was NOT happy with.

They absolutely do not abide with their policy guarantee stated in their catalogue and obviously do not care about customer satisfaction.

He kept saying that the seed will still germinate. Yes it probably will, however I ordered and paid for pelleted seed at a costly price for 15 seeds and for a good reason, it makes the handling of the seed much easier which I prefer. I can take my tweezers and place the pelleted seed exactly where I want them to germinate. If I wanted raw seed I would of ordered elsewhere at a cheaper price. Most companies that sell pelleted seed will send them in those little plastic vials to prevent crushing.

This has not been the first time IÂve had problems with this company, a couple of years ago they sent dead rotted potted plants, yes they did give me a credit but its still very disappointing when you have your heart on something youÂve ordered and that you wanted so badly for your garden and ended up receiving nothing but lifeless plants!

And a few years ago, I had ordered many lily bulbs which ½ of them came rotted and moldy.

There are other seed/plant companies that will fulfill customer satisfaction and much, much better quality than this company.

My last email to this company was to tell him to take me off the mailing list and do not send me any further catalogues in the future. I will take my business elsewhere.

Sharon

Comment (1)

Sponsored
SK Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-2022