Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gdionelli

Diane's Seeds

gdionelli
17 years ago

Diane is in Utah. She carries an interesting selection of seeds, and clearly has grown every variety herself. I've had great germination on her sends, she sends them quickly, and I've always had nice communication from her on email.

Here is a link that might be useful: Diane's Seeds

Comments (17)

• squirrelspur
    17 years ago

Another vote for Diane's Seeds. Great germination, very professional, fair pricing.

• sissyz
    17 years ago

I love Diane's Seeds! She's always sent me free seeds with my orders!

• netwiz
    17 years ago

I love Dianne seeds for variety as well as service. Recommended!

Joanne

• barbamaman
    17 years ago

Same here! She has lovely varieties, her prices are great and she has Daylily seeds worth snapping up when she offers them. I really trust this seller!!

Barb

• girlgroupgirl
    17 years ago

I have purchased from Diane several times. Germination rates are always excellent, the service is very fast and she includes an extra package of seed which is appreciated!

GGG

• msbernard
    17 years ago

She certainly gets my vote of pleasure. Her seed inventory is awesome. Her website is user friendly and so is she. Give her a try - I promise you will have smiles when germination occurs. Sherry

• maria
    16 years ago

Just received my first order from Diane. She's a very generous vendor, and fast shipper, too. Her prices are very reasonable and her seed inventory is superb. The bonus seeds are greatly appreciated. Looking forward to sowing her seeds.

Maria

• monarch_girl
    16 years ago

I wouldn't hesitate to order from Diane's Seeds again. :) I checked out using Paypal and had to wait for my payment to clear, but I still received everything that I ordered very quickly. The germination rates were excellent and it was very nice to receive the bonus seeds that she included.

• plantaholics
    16 years ago

I agree - I've ordered from her twice. Very nice seeds and very quickly shipped.

Jase

• rbrady
    16 years ago

Another vote for Diane's! Good selection, great service and I received my seeds in less than a week! I am definitely going to order from her again!

Rhonda

• roxy_girl
    16 years ago

Just ordered for the first time from her and the service was great and I loved her selection. I will be a return buyer!

Dena

• tumblingtomatoes
    15 years ago

I just ordered from her this week & am awaiting my order eagerly! Her site does have nice photos/info on it, she has replied to several emails of mine over several weeks and always very nice! Glad to see others had good results w/ shopping from her, now I feel even better.

• lilaclily
    15 years ago

I've ordered from Diane twice. Absolutely NO complaints here!

• canyonwind
    15 years ago

I have ordered from Diane several times....love her website! A+ on shipping time, seed selection and prices....excellent germination!!!!!!!

• thenightingale
    15 years ago

Another enthusiastic vote for Diane's Seeds! I'm just tickled pink with the selection & quality she offers.

• divahethr
    14 years ago

Diane's Seeds is the best. Fast shipping and reasonable priced and the website is easy to navigate. Will order again and again.

• magnoliasouth
    13 years ago

I just ordered from her this year and so far so good. I'm happy to hear about all the good reviews!

Just one thing though, how come some of you have gotten extra seeds and I didn't?! *sobs* Ah well, I guess the economy has gotten her too! ;)