Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
monipsych

Johnny's

monipsych
17 years ago

Don't see anything posted on them yet. But their delivery was super quick 3 days I think. Seeds were as promised. Great service in my eyes.

Monica

Comments (7)

• strmywthr3
    17 years ago

I agree - quick delivery! I also managed to sneak in at the end of a free shipping deal. was very worth it.

Barbi

• fliptx
    17 years ago

I haven't ordered from them (yet), but last week I emailed them with a question about a product and they replied very quickly. I think it was the same day. The response was detailed and helpful.

• raspberryflyer
    17 years ago

I just ordered soil test equipment from them.

It got here very quickly, but what I really have to compliment them about is how they sent extra directions on how to use the meter I bought.

The original directions on how to use this meter were terrible. They were written by some lab rat for other lab rats, I swear. If I had to rely on the manufacturer's directions, I'd have wasted a hundred bucks for a meter I had no idea how to use.

But Johnny's attached their own instruction sheet on how to use the meter. One written by a normal person for use by other normal people. It spells out quite clearly how to use the sophisticated testing unit, and how to care for it.

Way to go Johnny's!

:)

• chervil2
    17 years ago

High quality products, reasonable products, and great service make Johnny's a great company. The catalog is very informative and the e-mail newsletters are interesting. Repeat customers like myself receive many great coupon offers and discounts.

Chervil2

• zeedman Zone 5 Wisconsin
    17 years ago

I have done business with them for years, and still recommend them to others. Their service is top notch, they are usually one of the first orders to come in. But they seem to be drifting increasingly toward hybrids, at the expense of their great OP breeding program... OK if you want quality hybrids, but disappointing for me personally.

• pitimpinai
    17 years ago

Which Johnny's are you folks talking about? Johnny's Selected Seeds or Johnny Wildseed?

I like them both. I've been ordering from Johnny's Selected Seeds for years and like his products very well. Excellent customer service. The seeds are a bit pricy but have very good germination rate.

I just ordered from Johnny Wildseed/www.wildseedfarms.com for the first time last week. The price is better, the number of seeds sent was mind boggling. The largest portion I have ever received from any seed suppliers - not counting a lot of traders, of course. I'll see whether they 'll germinate well this spring.

• aaaccc
    17 years ago

Anyone who has made purchases from Johnny's (Johnny's Selected Seeds) using a credit card should watch your mail for a letter from them notifying you that your information may have been stolen.
    Alice

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County