Return to the Rate & Review Vendors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Jung Seed Co.

Posted by roxy_girl 8 (vangelislover@yahoo.com) on
Thu, Feb 22, 07 at 12:42

I ordered a Ebb Tide rose bush from them last year and it arrived in very good condition, planted it and it was outstanding!!! This year I ordered a few seeds and some more plants from them, the seeds arrived quickly and I'm looking forward to the plants. If they perform as good as the rose bush did I'll be tickled pink! Fair prices I might add too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Jung Seed Co.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jung Seed Co.

I've only ordered seeds from Jungs and was thrilled with their seed selection, quality seeds with quick germination and fast shipment. Their prices are more than fair and they give excellent customer serice. You should give them a try.

o

I've done business with them since I was young (I'm not saying how long ago that was), especially since they are in my home state; and I have been satisfied until recently. I ordered some cannas from them - expensive ones at that. They arrived small, dehydrated, and dead. When I contacted them regarding my desire for a refund, they said that they would only give me a credit toward other merchandise. I found that response to be unsatisfactory, and will not do business with them again.

o

Bummer to hear that zeedman, I have to agree that the not refunding your money is unsatisfactory (I've never come up against that problem with Jung), I just received my new order of plants from them today and ALL of them look great!!! In fact I am tickled pink! We all have hits and misses with different companys I guess...

o

I have all but given up on Jung's. It seems over the last 3-5 years they've gone steadily downhill regarding their plant material. It looks like the more companies they buy, the worse they get.

tj

o

Poor quality plants, and the seeds are often not that great either.

o

I ordered seeds and seed potatoes from them earlier this year. Only a few of the Yukon Gold seed potatoes were any good and part of the blue potatoes were moldy and rotten too. Seed germinated well for me though.

PP

o

I have also ordered own root rose bushes that were spectacular from this nursery and can highly recommend.Good size plants with great root systems; still doing well and flowering with the best.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Vendors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here