Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
echinaceamaniac

Green Thumbs Galore (BAD!)

echinaceamaniac
15 years ago

I ordered an Echinacea Meringue last year and these folks never sent it. When I ordered it on their site, it indicated that they had them in stock; however, I never received the plant. They sent me an email saying there was a crop failure. I guess their stock of 6 died from the time I ordered to when they said they would ship it. Makes no sense to me!

Comments (4)

• echinaceamaniac
    Original Author
    15 years ago

They are supposed to send it to me this Spring. I went from a scheduled shipping time of September of 08 to Spring of 09. Keep in mind when you order from them that their quantity listed as being in stock may or may not truly even exist. They didn't in my case!

• echinaceamaniac
    Original Author
    15 years ago

They refunded my money so they definitely are honest. I'll try ordering the plant this Spring.

• greenthumbs2000
    15 years ago

This customer was notified immediately after they placed their order that the plant in question was no longer available for fall shipping. A delay in updating web catalog quantities does on occasion happen and the customer was given a choice of receiving a refund or waiting for spring shipment. This customer notified us that he wished to wait.
    We filed the customers order for spring and reserved a plant for him. The next communication received in regards to this order consisted of us finding negative ratings left by this customer on various web sites. We immediately refunded and canceled the customers order.

Our business provides an email, a phone and fax number and a physical address to our customers. We respond promptly to all communications. If there is any problem with an order, we ask that customers contact us so we can correct any mistakes. Leaving remarks such as the ones above on web sites in diverse locations and hoping that we'll find them is not an effective means to get our attention as evidenced by the delay of almost 2 weeks before we were alerted to this posting.

• echinaceamaniac
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I wasn't notified immediately. You waited a month later. I won't ever order anything from you again. This was a birthday gift and you failed to send the plant I ordered. If you indicate you have 3 plants in stock and then don't send the one I ordered that's not my problem. Your inventory system isn't my problem. I also hate the fact that you require payment via paypal immediately rather than billing a credit card when the plant is shipped. It's stupid to bill a customer for plants and then later say you don't have them. The first thing you need to do is admit your inventory is not accurate and stop blaming your customers for your problems.

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022