Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kawaiineko_gardener

need advice on this product from parkseed...

It's called the Biodome; it's from Parkseed. I was debating getting something similar from burpee, called the Ultimate Growing system; it's essentially a miniature greenhouse.

With who posts about this, have you used the product before, and if so, what is your experience with it personally? (Good, bad, indifferent)

Basically what are the reviews and ratings for this product? Does it do what it's supposed to? Is it easy to use? Can you grow seedling transplants easily and transplant them with this product without killing them? (with last comment essentially what I mean is, does this product make it easy to transplant seedlings from the biodome to their new planters)

Another problem I read about the Burpee Ultimate Growing system is that it doesn't keep the pellets consistently moist, and it's kind of difficult to water the seedlings just because of the design of it. Will I have worry about these problems using the Biodome?

However when I skimmed thru the reviews for the Burpee Ultimate Growing system with Amazon, many people who used it said the seedlings were very difficult to get out; those who managed to, the seedlings died soon after.

I don't have the time to start seedlings only to go transplant them (either by repotting to bigger containers while still transplants indoors) or when going to harden them off and then directly transplant outside.

My main question is, how good is this biodome from parkseed? My main question is would I be able to start seedling transplants in it until they're ready to be hardened off and transplanted directly outside where they're to grow?

Basically I would like to be able to use the biodome to be able to grow transplants, without having to repot them to bigger pots. Repotting means that I would have to repot to bigger pots, and I would have bigger plants. This would take up more space, which I don't have much of with growing seedling transplants indoors.

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH