Return to the Rate & Review Vendors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Frame It All from Scenery Solutions

Posted by sowthefrikan z7b/NE TXexas (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 28, 09 at 16:19

A "new" Frame It All raised bed system manufactured by Scenery Solutions was purchased on Ebay through AM-PM Auctions. The purchase was made and paid for on April 7, the purchase arrived April 28.

On opening the two boxes containing the 4x8x12 system, five of the boards were found to be either cracked or broken through. This from a manufacturer claiming these eco-friendly boards plastic/wood composite boards will outlast wood. There was no obvious damage to the boxes in which the product arrived, so I doubt they were damaged in transit.

I called the manufacturer direct and they have promised to replace them and have them with me in three days. At a glance the anchoring and stacking joints look OK, but I haven't used them yet - with half the system being kapput - and am dreading finding a problem with them also when I do.

The product looks like cheap imitation plastic wood and I'm disappointed in its appearance, but this is a personal preference and you may love it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Frame It All from Scenery Solutions

My replacement boards for the Frame It All system arrived today - all five were cracked or broken. I have sent Scenery Solutions photographs of them. This time the container was two boxes haphazardly taped together. I have now asked for five good boards, or my money back. Scenery Solutions are welcome to pick up their Frame It All system at their own expense. What really angers me is they took a month to ship it to me, and this has gone on for another week - and I have plants that urgently need a home.

o
RE: Frame It All from Scenery Solutions

Yesterday afternoon a new, complete Frame It All system arrived from Scenery Solutions. This time it was in company packaging (logos and direction on the box, styrofoam and corrugated cardboard for protection etc). One small chip in one of the boards, but they tried.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Vendors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here