Return to the Rate & Review Vendors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Park Seed Blows

Posted by dagger666 (My Page) on
Mon, May 7, 12 at 14:42

I ordered Pepper Sweet Rainbow Mix, 6 plants from them on April 16th. I'm going to be away from home on the 24th until middle of june so wrote to find out when the plants were going to be shipped. They said week of May 29th which is to late for me. I wrote and explained that to them i'm going to be away and would they ship them to me before the 24th so i can have them planted before i leave but they don't care so when i return my plants will all be dead! I will never do business with this company again!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Park Seed Blows

Did you consider that the plants might not be READY to ship a week early? Park doesn't grow those plants, they are grown by a greenhouse that they contract with. Park gives that greenhouse an order on speculation for specific ship dates, and the plants are grown for those dates. The peppers shipping May 29th were actually sown at the end of March - BEFORE you ordered them. The greenhouse can't make your 1 6 pack grow any faster. If you knew you were going to be out of town for 2 weeks, why didn't you find out when they would ship BEFORE you placed the order? This is just as much your responsibility as theirs.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Vendors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here