Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mary_littlerock_ar

GOOD: eBay plant vendor - dogwooderitternet

Mary Leek
14 years ago

I have purchased twice this spring from Rob, who goes by the name of dogwooderitternet on eBay.

Both orders arrived in excellent conditon. His prices are good and his combined shipping makes for very resonable shipping costs.

Here is a photo of one of my plant orders.

From Garden & Plants

The photo was taken the next day, following a late afternoon delivery. All of these plants are thriving and blooming.

Comments (6)

• karyn1
    14 years ago

I've been buying plants from Ron for several years and have never been disappointed.

• virraszto
    14 years ago

I've also bought from this ebay seller and was very happy with my order. I'll definitely order from him again.

• eristal
    14 years ago

Yep, another positive for this guy. I got a Passiflora I had been wanting for some time from him for a very reasonable price. Much nicer plant than I expected for the cost.

• stevec_2007
    14 years ago

I just placed my first order with Ron. Before I ordered I had a bunch of questions. He answered most of them within 12 hours and all of them within 24 hours.
    The order shipped in a very timely manner, the plants look great, and the prices were extremely reasonable. The only way I could be happier is if he came here and planted them himself!

• fairfieldcircle
    13 years ago

Yes, Green thumbs up for Ron from me too!

He offers an excellent collection of hard to find butterfly nectar and host plants and also many nice plants for hummingbirds, along with lots of other healthy hard to find perennials, vines and woody plants.

Delivery is fast, packing is good, communication is excellent, plants are well-priced and grow well. As you can tell I can't say enough good things about him.

• tracey_nj6
    13 years ago

Ooh, I can't wait until next spring ;)