Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jack4jack_gw

Topsy Turvy planter

jack4jack
14 years ago

BUYER BEWARE! After falling for the late night TV ad for TOPSY TURVY hanging planters, I decided to surprise my wife and order one (or two if they REALLY gave you the second one free). Of course the first item they requested was my credit card (I should have hung up then) which I gave them, and proceeded to labor through a FULL ten minutes of sales pitches for everything they could possibly sell. After listening to most of their spiel, all of which I declined to accept, I hung up in frustration. Lo and behold, two weeks later, a charge for $80.59 turned up on my account. Not only had I NOT ordered anything, they had charged me for just about everything they had tried to sell me! I called to have the charge reversed and they told me the item(s) had already shipped (another bogus claim). They gave me a tracking number, which UPS said no information was available for, and yes, it's been three, going on four weeks now and no reversal of charges, no delivery of items, etc. So.... BUYER BEWARE!

Comments (3)