Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vivian_2010

Very good experience with SpringHill Nursery

I truly recommend SpringHill for: 1) better price (you laways get $25 off when ordering $50 or more), 2) healthy plant (I ordered more than 40 plants this spring, all but one have been doing great, with nice blooms). 3) Delivery time was reasonable but sometime could be better (my spring order was delivered within 10 days, the replacement one plant was ok). 4) The website is more user friendly and do give you update on your order daily. 2 out of the 3 customer reps are very friendly and helpfull. 5) The packing is very professional and really protect plants very well.

Plus lots of sale items which were part of my spring order. Very healthy.

The only thing I wish they could do better is to give more accurate estimate of delivery time so people can be prepared. eg, I had to be out of town for 2 weeks after my order so called them to inquire about the delivery time. But the customer rep told me they can not tell me when plants will be shipped, nor can they delay the shipment time. I was lucky to receive them prior to my trip. But imagine they had to sit outside and in a box for two weeks. I do believe Springhill can do better than this as other web order places do. To be competitive, they need to improve on this aspect.

But overall I have been very happy with SpringHill.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living in Columbus, OH