Return to the Rate & Review Vendors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Antique Rose Emporium

Posted by cearbhaill Zone 6b (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 26, 07 at 10:45

I recently ordereded plants from this vendor and was very happy with what I received. Large, happy, healthy ross that were well packed in a specially designed box for shipping.
There selection is extraordinary and all of their plants go for one low price. If you have your heart set on one specific cultivar and can't find it anywhere else give these guys a shot.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Antique Rose Emporium

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Antique Rose Emporium

We are lucky enough to be able to visit the Antique Rose Emporium. We have found their staff to be knowledgeable, helpful and enthusiastic about roses! We highly recommend either visiting one of the ARE sites ( Independence or San Antonio, Texas) or ordering from them. They are one of the top 30 in the Garden Watchdog, and have certainly earned their high rating.

o

Their roses really hit the ground running; they're huge. I've ordered from them for years and never been anything but delighted. Highest recommendation.

o

They are among the best mail order rose nurseries - huge, beautiful plants. Their catalog, years old now, is one of my reference books. I envy those of you who are close enough to visit - they sold the one in Dahlonega Georgia, which was just a paradise.

o

Elisabeth, do you live in Pine Lake, GA? I live somewhat nearby at East Lake Commons co-housing, with many friends in Pine Lake. We can share rose cuttings, and I have over 60 types of herbs, and many day-lilies that will need diving come fall...Do you know if the Dahlonega Antique Rose Emporium, though sold, still has roses there?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Vendors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here