Return to the Rate & Review Vendors Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Heirloom Acres Seeds

Posted by rqeversole none (roberteversole@gmail.com) on
Sat, Dec 10, 11 at 19:09

Bought about $30.00 worth of stuff from these guys back in October. It was hard not to after seeing the prices! So cheap! Afterwards I got scared and started reading a ton of bad reviews on other sites. I received my order in about 3 weeks,with 6 items back ordered. I called and called and called for a month trying to see when I would receive them. I finally got someone on the phone on Thursday to ask about my order. I was told that They were placing an order for some of the items on my back ordered list next week, and would probably have them to me in late Jan 2012. The other 2 items would be ordered after Christmas and they would have them to me "sometime next year".
I immediately asked why they were listed as in stock online and was told it was too time consuming to constantly update availability online. I asked for a refund and did receive it in 1 days time.

I suppose this would be an ok company if you have 6 months to wait for your seeds!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Heirloom Acres Seeds

My seeds took about a month to come to me and then 3 items were back dated. There has been no info as to when I will receive them. But the seeds I did receive has been doing well. The lettuce germinated in to days and tomatoes in 3 days. Off course I sprinkled a thin layer of worm castings to help with germination. I can't wait to get the rest of seeds.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Vendors Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here