Return to the Garden Restoration Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Housekeeping question: posting within an ongoing thread

Posted by ginger_nh z4 NH (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 4, 04 at 8:59

Hello-
Several posters have outlined what they need help with in figuring out how best to renovate their gardens - but the posts have been lost in the replies on long threads regarding other topics(garden hx, common design errors, introductions). I have either e-mailed the posters or answered below their posts, suggesting that they make a free-standing post so that all can view and answer; in effect, to start new threads on their gardens. To date, no one has taken that opportuity. The replies I receive seem that the posters are somewhat miffed, as if they have been told to "go elsewhere." That is certainly not the intention.

We need real-life gardens to talk about, to compliment the history, philosophy, theory, and practices threads. So please do post your garden questions where all visitors to Garden Restoration will be able to read them. Don't be shy!

Ginger

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Housekeeping question: posting within an ongoing thread

moving this down

o

• Posted by mjsee Zone 7, NC (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 8, 04 at 11:41

Ginger, they are in your coat pocket. No, the OTHER coat!

been there, done that--this morning!

melanie

o

• Posted by mjsee Zone 7, NC (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 8, 04 at 11:49

WHOA--how did that reply end up on this thread? cue Twilight Zone music...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Restoration Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here