Return to the Garden Restoration Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Shrub replacement and other adise

Posted by tangxia2008 none (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 20, 12 at 16:38

Can anyone please advise on some ideas about improving my landscaping. It appears by the brown coloring on the tall evergreen bushes I haveare dying or deceased. I plan to pull these up because also are too close to house. I am seeking advice on what to replace them with, a small tree or other ideas? Also on the side of my house I have a step bank of about 60 feet in length and 12 foot slant that I am unable to mow and difficult to weed eat. Any ideas for that on inexpensively getting ground cover to prevent weeds and grass. Finally on rear of my house with the retaining wall, any ideas on making it more manageable with eye appeal would be greatly appreciated. Any over all ideas to increase my curb appeal would certainly be welcomed and appreciated. photos here, https://picasaweb.google.com/112245519356455665681/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCNXgxLmKsti6aA#

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Shrub replacement and other adise

Your link.

There is a landscape forum on here that is much busier. You might want to ask over there, too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Restoration Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here