Return to the Garden Restoration Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
plastic green house

Posted by rosessecretgarden (My Page) on
Sat, May 15, 10 at 11:48

hey all!
i need to know if plastic green house are equally good as other green houses?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: plastic green house

I have a 8X21 Rion.The pluses are 1)inexpensive 2)easy to maintain 3)Function as well as most greenhouses.Now for the minuses 1)must be protected from high winds and secured to the ground well 2)Doors and windows are usually made shotty at best in my experience 3)Replacement parts cost an arm and a leg.I recommend them for first timers unless you have money to burn.In that case,why not go all out and get what will serve you best?I really like Rions but they didn't think things all the way through and could easily improve to make this a great product but its not my company.Hope this helps some.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Restoration Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here