Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sunshinetm

Need help with island-pics included

sunshinetm
16 years ago

I posted this on a couple forums because I need to make a decision soon.I need some help from all of you smart & creative people! I have this island bed that I made many years ago. The left side of the island I had originally planted 3 dwarf burning bushes, which got way over grown no matter how hard I tried to keep them in check. I had planted a flowering almond bush in the middle, which started off looking very beautiful but slowly deteriorated for probably combinations of reasons. One thing I didnÂt like it that there was originally a focal point in the island but it disappeared along the way as everything started to become the same height. Now I have the 3 burning bushes & flowering almond removed & need a new plan, hopefully one I can keep. I live in Michigan, zone 5 & the tree in the island is a Norwegian weeping pine about 5 feet tall, which I do not want to move. Please help give me some ideas & direction. I would really love this island to pop & be a focal point in my yard. Thanks, Terri Island as it is now={{gwi:29782}}Here is the island in about 2002 when I first put it there={{gwi:29783}}

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Dream Design Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Innovative Design-Build Firms