Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bigutehort

Short life

Bigutehort
19 years ago

Life is awfully short and there really are a lot of things to appreciate about being alive. Take this from someone who has already died once. So please accept whatever apologies are due. Instead of arguing about who I told off because they were'nt versed enough, those who were offended by my short and curt reply that was to the point should have just told me they weren't aware of much information in the public domain regarding my question. Enough said. I don't have time to continue a he said-she said caustic discourse on ugly innuendos and name calling. It appears I made a mistaken assumption that this was a discussion group of several hundred persons heavily involved in historic landscape preservation. And, perhaps there just is not the kind of info I was hoping to find out there. Thanks to those who tried to help. There was some interesting stuff there. As a history buff anyway, I found some very enjoyabe info to read....Please put those short fuses back and remember "The world really does look much better wearing a smile!"

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Pierre Jean-Baptiste Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars76 Reviews
Award-Winning Interior Designer in Loudoun County | 12x Best of Houzz